BPL Community Profile

Jacob D (JacobD) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale North Bay
About Me Jacob D has not added a biography yet.
CitySan Rafael
StateCA
My Website URLhttp://www.hikeitlikeit.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Jacob D

Showing 201 - 210 of 653 | Page: 1 ...12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 ...66

Forum » Thread

Sierra Snowshoe :: Feb 2013
Hey gang. To recap for those who may not have have noticed - I updated the original post a few days ago to reflect popular opinion on the trip location and dates. Scott's Lake is outsid...

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » Sierra Snowshoe :: Feb 2013
January 30, 5:24pm

Dewey Point 2013, A Few More Photos
Kat let me borrow her camera since I had a problem with my memory card. She was nice enough to let me take home the memory card from the GGG which still had the images on it. I shot several pano...

In Post-Trip Reports » Dewey Point, 1/11 to 1/13/2013
January 29, 8:54am

Brooks "Pure" series clearance
It sounds like Brooks is rolling out the next design iteration on all the Pure shoes, so the current/old ones are on sale. I noticed it at REI but bought a second pair of Pure Grits from EMS for $6...

In Gear Deals » Brooks "Pure" series clearance
January 28, 10:15pm

Re: Misery.....
Nice report, Chris. Sounds like you two had a couple of nice days and not too bad of a night. Maybe a warmer bag or a secondary quilt is in order :) Looking forward to the next one...

In Post-Trip Reports » Yosemite Snowshoeing: Badger Pass to Sentinel Dome
January 28, 10:06pm

Sierra Snowshoe :: Feb 2013 UPDATE
I talked to everyone who was interested in this at the GGG. There were only a couple of people who wanted to do the earlier date, most were leaning towards the later date which should also work bet...

January 28, 11:05am

Re: GGG
Thanks again, Ken, and to everyone who contributed. It was nice to meet some new folks and seeing familiar faces (you know who you are)... lots of handshakes and hugs. I have a few photos, wi...

In Post-Trip Reports » GGG 5.0
January 28, 8:56am

Re: Re: Sierra Snowshoe :: Feb 2013
Bob, thanks for the insight. The route to the DDF from Crane Flat is summarized in the link I gave in my original post, it sounds very similar to what you described. As far as camping, if we do ...

January 25, 8:34am

Re: Like it
Tony, Ike, Eugene Thanks for the kind words, guys. Each of you have inspired me in various ways, I'm trying to give back something... eventually maybe even something relevant and useful! We&...

In On the Web » Hike It. Like It.
January 25, 8:16am

Re: "Sierra Snowshoe :: Feb 2013"
Let's plan on finalizing the date on Monday following the GGG.

January 24, 11:36am

Re: Dewey Point 2013
Dave / All: Link here for next trip: http://www.backpackinglight.com/cgi-bin/backpackinglight/forums/thread_display.html?forum_thread_id=72613

In Post-Trip Reports » Dewey Point, 1/11 to 1/13/2013
January 24, 9:52am

All Reader Reviews by Jacob D

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

WalMart
Yearly bump to bring the Wally World rating down where it should be :)

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
January 20, 10:56am