Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Sumi Wada (DetroitTigerFan) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Ann Arbor
About Me Sumi Wada has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Sumi Wada

Showing 201 - 210 of 511 | Page: 1 ...12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 ...52

Forum » Thread

Re: More firm slpg pad
Try the Thermarest ProLites, "self-inflating" foam-filled. Women's ProLite (66") is 16oz with R-value of 2.8. Women's ProLite Plus is 21oz with R-value of 4.6. Or maybe tr...

In GEAR » More firm slpg pad
December 07, 7:00pm

Re: Updated My Gear List
You have nearly 2LB in knives and pistol. That's 15% of your base weight. Seems like a lot. Do you really need ALL of the following? Cell phone Watch Spot GPS

In Gear Lists » Update My Gear List
November 28, 3:12pm

Re: Grand Canyon in January
Personally, I'd be wary about an older "20-degree" synthetic bag unless you've used it recently down into the 20's and are confident in its temperature rating. For January,...

In Gear Lists » Grand Canyon in January
November 28, 7:15am

Re: trying to help my GF pick out trail running shoes
>> Does anyone know if there's a womans equivilant of the inov 8 trailroc 255 in womens? I think the Trailroc 255's are supposed to be 'unisex'. I recently got a pair of...

In GEAR » trying to help my GF pick out trail running shoes
November 26, 10:39pm

All set
For those of you who responded here and PM'ed, thank you and my sincere apologies for not having replied. It really wasn't my intent to blow you off! I just got back from an unexpected 2 ...

In Gear Swap » WTB UL puffy jacket, men's XS/S
November 26, 12:52pm

"Peace of mind"
Personally, I don't need a "lifetime, no questions asked" return policy to have peace of mind about gear purchases. For me, being able to return items after using it because of per...

In GEAR » REI currently working on new return policies
November 14, 7:58am

WTB UL puffy jacket, men's XS/S
Looking for a Patagonia Nano Puff, Montbell UL Inner, or similar in men's XS or S. It's for my son. Pull-overs are fine. Not picky about color as long as it's not too "girly&quo...

In Gear Swap » WTB UL puffy jacket, men's XS/S
November 07, 10:35am

Re: Re: Light and roomy fully-enclosed 2-person tent?
Thanks, John, that was really helpful; exactly what I was looking for. For my purposes, I'll probably also include the cuben Lightheart Solong. As expected, all the prices are 'impressive...

In GEAR » Light and roomy fully-enclosed 2-person tent?
October 24, 5:03am

Re: SMD Haven
Thanks for the Haven suggestion. I'd seen it but didn't catch that it came in a cuben model. I'm a Tarptent fan and my current solo+dog tent is the Contrail. No complaints at all w...

October 23, 5:01am

Light and roomy fully-enclosed 2-person tent?
I'm thinking about taking the plunge and plunking down the $$ for a cuben tent. Looking at my gear room, I noticed that I'm collecting a brevy of small tents... solo, solo+dog, solo+bugs, ...

October 22, 11:41am

All Reader Reviews by Sumi Wada

Sumi Wada has posted no reviews.