BPL Community Profile

John Wozniak (woz9683) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Southeast
About Me John Wozniak has not added a biography yet.
CityJackson
StateMS
My PDF Gear ListWinter Gear List

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by John Wozniak

Showing 21 - 27 of 27 | Page: 1 2 3

Forum » Thread

Smokies Gear
- Bradford, wow, hadn't seen that Caldera Cone yet. I have to say that's the first design I've seen for an alcohol stove that actually makes me excited to try it out, and I think I will...

In Gear Lists » Winter Gear List (Smokies, 8-10 day trip)
October 02, 9:06pm

smokies
Ike, yeah, I was thinking bears for the pepper spray. The alcohol was just for hygiene and priming the white gas, and was probably too much. If I go to an alcohol stove, how much fuel per day fo...

October 02, 6:59pm

Smokies Gear
alex, the net is integrated in the hexamid (the tent version), the doors are removeable? Or did you mean leave the bivy? Cool, +1 for the hyperion then That's a neoair plus a z-lite, woul...

October 02, 6:53pm

Smokies
Bradford, thanks very much! I'll try and hit everything in order. - I'll redo the list to get everything in ounces. The yellow was simply heavier objects, anything over a pound got highl...

October 02, 6:48pm

cycling tech
For some reason, cyclists will be uber-obsessive over bike weights and then not so picky with the clothes on their back. competitivecyclist.com is a great website for checking out gear you might...

In GEAR » Duralite fabric & Castelli nanotechs
October 02, 12:28pm

Winter Gear List (Smokies, 8-10 day trip)
http://www.backpackinglight.com/backpackinglight/forums/gear_lists/51c326c19dc19d3881db8defdf2577ef.pdf Ok, got my gear list added to my profile. I'm sure it needs some work, so help me out!...

October 02, 10:57am

Etiquette, Gear List
Anybody care to add a "how to" attach a formatted gear list (from excel perhaps)? I haven't really found a good way to attach my gear list so it shows up in the thread. Links are ok, ...

In Gear Lists » Suggested GEAR LIST ETIQUETTE
October 01, 8:50am

All Reader Reviews by John Wozniak

John Wozniak has posted no reviews.