Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Shawn Taylor (staylor310) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Sierra
About Me Shawn Taylor has not added a biography yet.
StateCA
CountryU.S.
My PDF Gear ListDownload my Gear List (PDF)

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Shawn Taylor

Showing 21 - 30 of 67 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Forum » Thread

FS: Osprey Atmos 50 and North Face Crestone 60
The Atmos 50 is grey and the Crestone 60 is red and black. The Atmos was used twice and the Crestone was used once. Both were $200 new, I'll sell them for $100 each

In Gear Swap » FS: Osprey Atmos 50 and North Face Crestone 60
September 19, 9:14am

FS: Golite Inferno Down Jacket
Size Large Charcoal Gray New Condition Used twice and never stored stuffed. $130

In Gear Swap » Golite Inferno Down Jacket
September 19, 8:59am

Re: I'm also interested in having a winter quilt made
Robert I am having Mountain Laurel Designs make mine, but mine will be close to their stock product, I don't know if they'll do what you're looking for. You could check with ron be...

In GEAR » Synthetic Winter Quilt Makers
September 18, 11:33am

Re: Re: Re: MLD climashield quilts
All true, except they do not offer the insulation thickness I'm looking for or the shell and liner fabric I want, which is Pertex Quantum or Momentum. Thanks

September 18, 9:22am

Re: MLD climashield quilts
Thanks Stuart I am familiar with the MLD quilts and they are what I'm looking for as far as materials, but I need a sewn footbox construction, instead of the snap/drawcord footbox which is o...

September 18, 8:05am

Re: MYO Quilt?
Thanks Frank. I have made a quilt before, and actually did a pretty good job, but I am looking for professional quality and frankly I just don't want to make another, I'd prefer to just pa...

September 18, 8:02am

Synthetic Winter Quilt Makers
I'm looking for a Synthetic quilt, ARC style like Nunatak or BPL quilts, but with either 240g Polarguard Delta or preferrably 7.5oz Climashield XP. Anyone know who does or would make a quilt o...

September 17, 7:02pm

FS: Golite Inferno Jacket
Size Large Charcoal Gray New Condition Used twice and never stored stuffed. $150

In Gear Swap » FS: Golite Inferno Jacket
September 16, 12:33pm

Re: Re: Winter Hike Recommendations
I searched for Pear Lake, and if I found the one your talking about, it is about 7 miles in from Lodgepole Trailhead. Is that correct?

In Winter Hiking » Winter Hike Recommendations
September 15, 1:36pm

Re: Re: Winter Hike Recommendations
Which route are you refering to? Which highway to which trailhead? thanks.

In Winter Hiking » Winter Hike Recommendations
September 15, 12:16pm

All Reader Reviews by Shawn Taylor

Showing 1 - 4 of 4 | Page: 1

Review

Category

GoLite Wisp
The Golite Wisp Shirt is in my top 5 favorite pieces of gear. It is one of the lightest wind shirts available. I use this shirt in summer trips where temps don't drop below 50, and I have used o...

In Clothing - Wind & Soft Shell
July 02, 2:38pm

Backpacking Light Ti Esbit stove
I love this stove for use with pots 20 fl. oz. and under. It supports most pots well. My favorite cook system, when I'm cooking only for myself, is- The Esbit wing, 600ml Evernew mug, homemade a...

In Stoves - Other
July 02, 2:25pm

Gossamer Gear G6 Whisper
I have to give this pack a 5 because of the weight (4oz). I will however give it some constructive criticism- I would prefer a wrapping front pocket, which comes around to the sides, and provides ...

In Backpacks - Frameless
July 02, 12:15pm

Light My Fire Spork
Mine broke too. The 3 in 1 design is nice, but it breaks easily and does not fit in most cook pots. The folding Ti-Spork is much better.

In Cookware - Other
March 08, 4:09pm