BPL Community Profile

robert v (mtnbob123) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Upstate South Carolina
About Me Father, Backpacker, Canoeist, Special Ed Teacher
--Starting to explore the ultralight philosophy as I get older just so I can keep up with my sons on the trail!!!
CitySpartanburg
StateSC

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by robert v

Showing 21 - 30 of 356 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ...36

Forum » Thread

New Pics uploaded MSR Fast Stash Tent
Glad I looked inside of the bag!! Gone are the old orange, and then yellow MSR Fast Stash Tents. This is one of the first in the new muted yellow color!!!! Only $160 Shipped CONTUS paypal persona...

In Gear Swap » MSR Fast Stash Tent ----Brand New in Package
April 14, 7:20pm

Price Drop Bump
$160 shipped CONTUS, paypal personal or add 3% to cover paypal fees.

April 14, 12:11pm

SOLD
SOLD MSR Fast Stash Tent $160 shipped CONTUS paypal personal or add 3% to cover fees. This tent has never been removed from package. http://www.campsaver.com/fast-stash-tent-2-...

April 13, 5:20pm

SpinnTwinn Mods
Yes I modded my SpinnTwinn tarp by adding no-see-um netting underneath, ala Hexamid, with an "L" shaped zipper in the front. I added a Hyperlight Mountain Gear Cuben beak. I would guess t...

In Gear Deals » gg the one tent on ebay
March 29, 9:51pm

SpinnTwinn Love
Love my modified SpinnTwinn. Gave it a light silicone spray coating when I bought it, and it has taken everything Mother nature has dished out.

March 27, 9:31pm

The One Tent
Starting bid $215 :o

March 26, 10:44am

Two Sides to Every Story
This will be the only time I reply to this unwarranted character attack. My record speaks for itself. I stand by the original description and pictures. They speak for themselves. The cup was well u...

In Gear Swap » Titanium Firefly Wood Stove w/Flexport, Titanium Cookset-Snow Peak 700ml w/ Caldera Cone ,12-10 stove, Ultralight Lid, and Caddy
March 20, 10:07am

Fast Stash Tent
MSR told me to send it in and they would swap it out. I will sell the tent at a lower price than anyplace else sells it for on sale! I plan on packing it up and shipping it out on Monday. Should be...

In Gear Swap » MSR Missing Link FS $150
March 14, 8:41am

Caldera Cone Cookset SOLD Firefly Stove SOLD!!!
Caldera Cone Cookset is sold. Firefly Titanium Woodstove with Flex Port and extra side SOLD

In Gear Swap » Titanium Firefly Wood Stove w/Flexport, Titanium Cookset-Snow Peak 700ml w/ Caldera Cone ,12-10 stove, Ultralight Lid, and Caddy
March 11, 6:55pm

Caldera Cone
Yes, this is the Aluminum Caldera Cone with a titanium 700ml pot and a lightweight aluminum lid, and a 12-10 stove. BTW if you need a fast response to a question you can email me at rovoorhees...

March 10, 11:30pm

All Reader Reviews by robert v

Showing 1 - 6 of 6 | Page: 1

Review

Category

LightHeartGear Solong6 Cuben
Very nice tent, especially with the awning! Excellent reinforcement in wear areas. Sets up tight and the material lets in just the right amount of sunlight so that it is never gloomy inside, but still...

In Shelters - Single Wall Tents
September 27, 3:46am

Lawson Equipment Customer Service
I have ordered several times from Lawson. For some reason, something seems to get screwed up about every other order. I have eventually received everything, but it has taken several emails on several ...

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
January 29, 10:14pm

Enlightened Equipment Revelation X
Love this Quilt! It is Huge(2.5"baffle, Wide and Long model- overstuffed ) but weighs very little(28oz in stuffsack). Very warm when cinched up tight, but still useable as a lightweight quilt in ...

In Sleeping Bags - Quilts & Top Bags
August 01, 11:35am

Lightheart Gear Tents Solong 6 Cuben Fiber with Awning
Large 1 person tent. Two friendly people can easily fit in this tent. It is very long, a...

In Shelters - Double Wall Tents
January 29, 7:09pm

Lightheart Gear
I have bought two Solong 6 tents from Judy and Mark at Lightheart Gear. I have one made of Sil-Nylon and one made of Cuben fiber. They have always been more than patient with me as I asked a thousand ...

January 29, 6:13pm

GoLite GoLite customer service
I returned a 12 year old Golite breeze pack and was told that they would replace it with a brand new Peak pack. It is on its way!!!!

August 06, 6:05am