November 20, 2015 8:16 PM MST - Subscription purchasing, account maintenance, forum profile maintenance, new account registration, and forum posting have been disabled
as we prepare our databases for the final migration to our new server next week. Stay tuned here for more details.
Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Matt Vandenberg (matty204) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Matt Vandenberg hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me Matt Vandenberg has not added a biography yet.
My PDF Gear ListDownload my Gear List (PDF)

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Matt Vandenberg

Showing 21 - 30 of 40 | Page: 1 2 3 4

Forum » Thread

In Gear Swap » 08 jam2 fs
March 13, 9:51am

March 10, 3:34pm

I've decided to get an exodus instead of the jam2, do you guys think i could get away with the prophet though? I want there to be enough room for a 5 day trip max, this gear list would be the m...

In Gear Lists » Spring Gear List
March 06, 11:29pm

i have a jam2 for sale in the gear swap.

In GEAR » High Volume GoLite Ion
March 04, 5:24pm

08 jam2 fs
Golite jam2 in great condition. Only used a couple times, size medium. Removed the water bladder holder on the inside and the backpad. weighs 18-19 ounces. 50$. Email me at

March 03, 7:12pm

east coast
Heading out east this summer, any tips on what trails/areas to hike? I haven't found to much by searching the net. Ive looked at the east coast trail a bit, thats all.

In Post-Trip Reports » Gros Morraine NP/ Newfoundland, Canada
March 03, 1:45pm

nice! More seriously though, what sunglasses do you guys use when hiking? I returned a pair of Kaenons and they were the clearest lenses ive ever used. Too bad my head is pewny and almost none of t...

In GEAR » UL Sunglasses
March 03, 1:22pm

Canada Retailers
Since the cdn dollar is now crappy again i thought someone should make a thread of canada retailers that sell lightweight gear. Ive looked at : (icebreaker, patagonia baselay...

In GEAR » Canada Retailers
February 26, 3:38pm

just got my ptarmigan bivy w/full net option, weighs 7oz, cant wait for spring to come to use it, im diggin the full net.

In GEAR » Titanium Goat Ptarmigan Bivy
February 26, 1:47pm

price change
50$ shipped, any takers?

In Gear Swap » GoLite Jam2 FS
February 22, 8:19pm

All Reader Reviews by Matt Vandenberg

Matt Vandenberg has posted no reviews.