BPL Community Profile

Marc Kokosky (mak52580) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale Washington, DC Area
About Me Marc Kokosky has not added a biography yet.
CityFalls Church
StateVA
CountryUSA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Marc Kokosky

Showing 21 - 30 of 468 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ...47

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: Obamacare
And what happens if something unexpectedly happens to you and you "choose" not to have health insurance? Can I "choose" not to have to cover you and your bills? Can I tell my ...

In Chaff » Obamacare...the real world
March 05, 9:19am

FS: Custom MLD 475 Mug Caldera Cone Setup
I have a custom MLD 475 caldera cone setup that I had made back when I wasn't sure if I could get a smaller/lighter setup. I've since purchased the Evernew 400 sidewinder and Litetrail 550...

In Gear Swap » FS: Custom MLD 475 Mug Caldera Cone Setup
March 05, 9:13am

Re: Cut 14" off my Neo-air xtherm large
Pics or it didn't happen!

In GEAR » Cut 14" off my Neo-air xtherm large
March 05, 12:36am

Re: State of America Re: Re: your kids can stay on...but
The fewer options have to Schopenhauer from on the exchanges the higher your premiums will be due to less competition. This article basically supports this idea. http://www.reuters.com/article/...

March 04, 4:26pm

Re: your kids can stay on...but
"The market here is dominated by Kaiser, I personally have the only other option which is equally as ugly. " Unfortunately this is the most critical piece your post as to why your prem...

March 04, 3:34pm

Re: Another delay in the works
Just think if it was actually state-provided health care like he wanted instead of having to cater to the private insurance companies who still need to make money but now also need to actually prov...

March 04, 1:16pm

Neusiok Trail - Croatan NF, NC
My in-laws recently retired down to Eastern NC and I was looking for a place to go hiking/backpacking while down there, though I usually prefer to spend my time there fishing, at the beach or golfi...

In Pre-Trip Planning » Neusiok Trail - Croatan NF, NC
March 04, 11:56am

Neoair large
PM sent re large neoair

In Gear Swap » Neoair Sleeping Pads
March 02, 11:02pm

VA hiking
I live near DC and agree your best option for good hiking will be in Shenandoah NP, closest might be the central region near Charlottesville about 2-2.5 hrs from you. There's plenty of kayakin...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Virginia outdoors?
March 01, 11:48pm

Re: WTB: SMD Wild Oasis
Found one! Thanks!

In Gear Swap » WTB: SMD Wild Oasis
March 01, 8:58am

All Reader Reviews by Marc Kokosky

Showing 1 - 3 of 3 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Gerber Mini Paraframe Knife
I also carry this on me in my side pocket. I love it and at only 1.5 oz goes with me every time.

In Miscellaneous Products
October 14, 5:06am

Gregory Z-55
I have to agree with Bearpaw. I tried this on in REI and couldn't wait to take it off. I also have broad shoulders and chest and the sternum strap was extremely uncomfortable. Also I felt that ...

In Backpacks - Internal Frame
October 14, 5:03am

SteriPen Adventurer
I need to disagree with many of you. I also had some substantial doubts about the quality of this unit when I purchased it. However, since I travel internationally to 3rd world countries for work, a...

In Hydration - Water Treatment
October 14, 4:41am