BPL Community Profile

Marc Kokosky (mak52580) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Washington, DC Area
About Me Marc Kokosky has not added a biography yet.
CityFalls Church
StateVA
CountryUSA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Marc Kokosky

Showing 21 - 30 of 488 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ...49

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: FS - New Litetrail Cook Kit w/ Handles
SOLD

In Gear Swap » FS - New Litetrail Cook Kit w/ Handles
April 17, 12:24pm

FS - New Litetrail Cook Kit w/ Handles
I have a new, never used Litetrail cook kit with handles that I'm looking to sell. Decided I like the handle-less version more and don't need this one. This is the newest version. $90 ...

In Gear Swap » FS - New Litetrail Cook Kit w/ Handles
April 17, 11:27am

Type?
I'm interested. Which core is it?

In Gear Swap » Sunnto Core
March 29, 8:28pm

Re: Re: price?
Montbell is SOLD

In Gear Swap » FS: Like New Older (Lighter) Marmot Helium Long and Montbell UL SS #5 Reg
March 12, 9:54am

Re: Deschutes size Gatewood Cape
I had the skyscape x but I didn't like the taper towards the head end. I have very wide shoulders so for me it started to feel constricted. I prefer the more traditional rectangle with the ex...

In GEAR » New SMD tarp
March 09, 3:44am

Re: Deschutes size Gatewood Cape
I wish they would make a lunar solo in Cuben, then I'd be in heaven

In GEAR » New SMD tarp
March 08, 11:16am

Re: repair kit
3-5' of duct tape. air mattress repair kit for whatever air mattress i'm using hotel sewing kit 1 tube of single use krazy glue

In GEAR » Your Repair Kit Contents
March 07, 2:17pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: North Carolina Quilt System - Input Appreciated
I live in VA, so its very similar weather to NC. Hot and humid as hell in the summer months and shoulder seasons. That said I have two quilts 1. 40* Revelation for temps down to 30* 2. 20*...

In GEAR » North Carolina Quilt System - Input Appreciated
March 07, 1:49pm

Not showing
I'm not seeing them anywhere on your site.

In Gear Deals » Slight restock of Evernew Bladders & Mugs and Kovea Spider Stoves
March 07, 10:23am

Re: Let's be real
Ken Very nice of you to assume that because of my location I'm somehow a government elite. I actually don't work for the government but thanks for jumping to unwarranted conclusions. T...

In Chaff » Obamacare...the real world
March 06, 6:38pm

All Reader Reviews by Marc Kokosky

Showing 1 - 3 of 3 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Gerber Mini Paraframe Knife
I also carry this on me in my side pocket. I love it and at only 1.5 oz goes with me every time.

In Miscellaneous Products
October 14, 5:06am

Gregory Z-55
I have to agree with Bearpaw. I tried this on in REI and couldn't wait to take it off. I also have broad shoulders and chest and the sternum strap was extremely uncomfortable. Also I felt that ...

In Backpacks - Internal Frame
October 14, 5:03am

SteriPen Adventurer
I need to disagree with many of you. I also had some substantial doubts about the quality of this unit when I purchased it. However, since I travel internationally to 3rd world countries for work, a...

In Hydration - Water Treatment
October 14, 4:41am