Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Greg Lewis (gpl916) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale PNW
About Me I am relatively new to backpacking. I did some in high school, which was a long time ago, and just started again. I find that the UL style blends with many of my interests which include adventure racing, mountain biking,road biking, kayaking, sailing, and of course backpacking. I like to think of myself as an adventurer rather than one hobby or another. Of course, the kids have kept that in check over the last few years. I have some catching up to do!
CityKirkland
StateWA
CountryUSA
My Website URLhttp://www.kirkland360.com
My PDF Gear ListGrand canyon four day

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Greg Lewis

Showing 21 - 30 of 226 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ...23

Forum » Thread

Cuben Duomid
**sold** White Cuben Duomid in very good shape. I have used it 3 nights and bought it here from Greg M. It's just not a good fit for my son and I to use. It has the mid point tie outs and I ...

In Gear Swap » Cuben Duomid
May 21, 12:05pm

re;payment
Thanks joe, I will send it out tomorrow. Greg

In Gear Swap » RR Ecomesh
May 20, 10:10pm

Tuesday bump
Bump!

May 18, 4:57pm

Alp95
This harness is a Large. I will just return it if no one is interested. I thought I would pass on the deal I recieved to others. Greg

In Gear Swap » Worlds lightest harness 3.5oz
May 18, 4:55pm

Worlds lightest harness 3.5oz
ALP 95- New- $45 shipped CONUS I bought this harness for my upcoming Rainier climb. It's a little small for my 34" waist when I have climbing gear on. It fits without the layers. Retail...

In Gear Swap » Worlds lightest harness 3.5oz
May 15, 5:06pm

Re: RR Ecomesh bump
Saturday bump

May 15, 2:42pm

re; Mike
It is a lighter blue (glacier?). Greg

May 13, 11:25am

RR Ecomesh
Size M Railriders Ecomesh. Worn on one 4 day trip. There is some minor pilling(?) on the arm mesh panels. I am 5'10" 170lbs and it fits perfect. $35 shipped in CONUS. Thanks, Greg

May 13, 10:08am

Re: Shots of the Week: May 3 - May 9
This is the view from Deer Creek camp, in the Grand canyon. Trip report soon Greg

In Photo Gallery » Shots of the Week: May 3 - May 9
May 11, 9:51pm

Re: Fast Water Solo Stream Crossings - Looking for Best Practice Solo Method/Techniques
The method generally used and accepted by Rescue 3 is done as Jack describes above. It works pretty well most of the time. A single pole or better yet, a large staff works well. If you have mor...

In Philosophy & Technique » Fast Water Solo Stream Crossings - Looking for Best Practice Solo Method/Techniques
May 11, 9:25pm

All Reader Reviews by Greg Lewis

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Hermits Hut
I would caution anyone doing business with this company. I ordered a GoLight Ion on 2/18. They ran my card on 2/19. They didn't call until a week later and said that it was no longer available...

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
March 05, 5:31pm