Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

A D (ardavis324) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale A D hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me A D has not added a biography yet.
StateCA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by A D

Showing 21 - 30 of 373 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ...38

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: What's with Western Mountaineering weights?
My WM Flash XR at 13oz for a medium is nearly 2oz heavier than advertised. Maybe this is due to overfilled down? If so, I wouldn't be disappointed. Hard to know for sure though.

In GEAR » What's with Western Mountaineering weights?
June 29, 6:44am

Re: Crammin' it in in the Sierra: Courtright to Goddard To Evolution and back in 48 hours
Fantastic trip report to very a special area. I'm impressed by the distance you covered each day. I think the monotony of that walk home from Hell for sure back to Maxon is a great stret...

In Post-Trip Reports » Crammin' it in in the Sierra: Courtright to Goddard To Evolution and back in 48 hours
June 26, 5:10pm

Re: re: Deal
I have the R.L. Jetboil kit and could make good use of one of these, but $10 is more than I would spend on it.

In Gear Deals » BPL exclusive--BRS-3000T Jetboil pot riser disk
June 23, 6:16pm

Re: New to backpacking: Why does my backpack already seem so light?
Your shelter and two sleeping bags are at least double the weight that many "Ultralight" backpackers here typically use. There's lot's of other items you'll need to include ...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » New to backpacking: Why does my backpack already seem so light?
June 07, 11:20am

Re: Klymite Pillows
Pillows SPF. Make reasonble offer and the stove is yours..

In Gear Swap » FS: Jetboil Sol Ti burner, (2) Klymit Pillow X's
May 18, 10:32pm

Re: FS: Jetboil Sol burner, (2) Klymit Pillow X's
Price drops.

May 18, 12:44pm

FS: Jetboil Sol burner, (2) Klymit Pillow X's
**SOLD**Jetboil Sol Ti burner assembly. Has been used for 2 test boils at home. In like new condition. $40 shipped. (retail is $60) edit: the burner came with my Sol Ti set, but it should...

May 17, 9:45pm

Re: Got mine today
I received mine this week. Total weight of cooking setup: 5.7oz (Ruta Locura Kit + Sol Ti with handle removed). I think it's pretty hard to beat the overall weight, efficiency, simplicity ...

In Gear Deals » Ruta Locura Sale/ New stove setup
May 16, 8:40pm

Re: Ruta Locura Sale/ New stove setup
This is a really neat kit, and helpful thread. I converted from alcohol/esbit to a SolTi last summer (partially due to fire restrictions in the Sierra) and never looked back. This makes it even...

In Gear Deals » Ruta Locura Sale/ New stove setup
May 09, 6:16pm

Re: Any good deals on Xtherms?
They are a pretty hot commodity around here. It might not be a bad idea to buy one new the next time REI or another retailer has a 20% off sale.

In GEAR » Any good deals on Xtherms?
May 06, 8:21am

All Reader Reviews by A D

A D has posted no reviews.