BPL Community Profile

Nate Boyer (NateB123) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Nate Boyer hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me Nate Boyer has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Nate Boyer

Showing 21 - 30 of 324 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ...33

Forum » Thread

down clothing
I was worried about my other layers getting wet. So, who makes a VBL suit?

In Make Your Own Gear » Sleeping bag VBL
November 22, 1:35pm

WTT Marmot Zeus for Other Down Parka
I have a good condition, used, XXL Marmot Zeus jacket in gray that I would like to trade for a different down Parka that has a hood. I'm willing to add cash. XL, or XXL is okay. nboyer941@...

In Gear Swap » WTT Marmot Zeus for Other Down Parka
November 22, 11:55am

Capiline
up open to trades. make offer

In Gear Swap » 2 Patagonia Capeline shirts
November 22, 8:09am

Sleeping bag VBL
So, last night I created a vapor barrier liner for my sleeping bag. I simply took two compactor bags and cut out the bottom of one of them. Then I attached them with clear, packing tape. Has an...

In Make Your Own Gear » Sleeping bag VBL
November 22, 6:41am

lids
But he doesn't sell them for an Evernew 600. :(

In GEAR » Looking for a light weight lid
November 19, 2:40pm

lid
I'm in the same boat.... looking for a lid for this pot. I checked with Trail Designs, Zpacks and Evernew. They all said they don't have any available.

In Gear Swap » WTB: Evernew 600ml pot lid. Just the lid.
November 19, 10:26am

duplex
We own one and I love it. I was getting tired of the Hexamid. I hate only having one door and limited space. Relatively, this thing is a monster. Two doors and plenty of room. This is the tent fo...

In GEAR » To ZPacks Duplex Owners
November 18, 10:20am

winter tents
For those of you who live in climates with weather that get below zero F and over 1 foot of snow.... What do you use for winter tents? I'd like to see some good options for solo, or two man ...

In GEAR » winter tents
November 18, 10:17am

2 Patagonia Capeline shirts
These are both XL. One long sleeve, one short sleeve. I don't know any further details about these shirts. $40 shipped to your door. nboyer941@comcast.net

In Gear Swap » 2 Patagonia Capeline shirts
November 17, 3:54pm

enigma
Maybe this has been discussed, but how is the footbox set up? I understand you can't open it up at the bottom.... Is it sewn shut like a zpacks bag?

In GEAR » Enlightened Equipment Enigma WIDE now avaliable
November 14, 11:35am

All Reader Reviews by Nate Boyer

Nate Boyer has posted no reviews.