Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Bradford Rogers (Mocs123) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Southeast Tennessee
About Me Bradford Rogers has not added a biography yet.
StateTennessee
My Website URLhttp://www.facebook.com/groups/228683055956?ap=1
My PDF Gear ListSEKI Late September '13

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Bradford Rogers

Showing 21 - 30 of 1761 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ...177

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: Efficient gear storage
I am buying a house, a bigger house then I have now, but as the kids get older I am going to be losing my gear room as a playroom for the kids. We haven't picked a house yet and I am looking f...

In GEAR » Efficient gear storage
September 21, 1:22pm

Re: Re: update
If the Paradox doesn't fit and you still want something for heavier loads contact Dan McHale at McHale Packs. If you can get over the cost, he will make you a custom fitted pack that carries w...

In GEAR » Paradox/SeekOutside Unaweep Pics
September 21, 8:15am

Efficient gear storage
Currently I have a large room with closet for my gear storage and I keep my sleeping bags, quilts, and pads flat. However I will be moving in the next few months and have come to the realization t...

In GEAR » Efficient gear storage
September 19, 12:35pm

Re: Fatal bear attack in Bridger-Teton NF, WY
I was 100 miles away in the Winds just a couple of days before. I had come out on the 2nd.

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Fatal bear attack in Bridger-Teton NF, WY
September 16, 11:03am

Re: Re: Light Bomber Tent/Shelter Options?
I will throw in the Golite Shangri-la 2. I have a 2009 model that has the old 1.7oz silnylon and it has done great in high winds (40mph+) and driving rain. I haven't used it in more than a du...

In GEAR » Lightest Bomber Tent/Shelter Options?
September 12, 9:27am

Re: Re: Re: Pecos Wilderness
So you are saying that the Pecos wilderness could be closed due to wildfire risk? I assume that I could call and get that information from the Forrest service office and that I should be able t...

In Pre-Trip Planning » Good early June backpacking areas
September 12, 6:58am

Pecos Wilderness
With my Winds trip winding up a few days ago, it is time to start planning my 2015 trip. I still get the feeling that this trip will have to be in early June. I got the Pecos Wilderness map, a la...

In Pre-Trip Planning » Good early June backpacking areas
September 11, 8:36pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Absolutely!
I picked up a used RX100 v1 in July and just got back from a week in the wind river range with it and can't say enough good things about it. I am not a photographer and every single one of my ...

In Photography » is the sony rx100 worth it?
September 03, 8:45am

Re: Re: Re: current Wind River Range conditions?
I just got back from the Winds and here is my update: there were a few Mosquitos at Shadow lake but not enough to be annoying. They seemed to go away once it got cooler in the evening. Crossed Il...

In Pre-Trip Planning » current Wind River Range conditions?
September 03, 7:59am

Re: Aluminum vs carbon trekking poles
The locus gear poles are much better then the gossamer gear ones. The locking mechanisms work much better and they are more sturdy. I just used them for 5 days in wind river range.

In GEAR » Aluminum vs carbon trekking poles
September 02, 7:41am

All Reader Reviews by Bradford Rogers

Bradford Rogers has posted no reviews.