BPL Community Profile

Konrad . (Konrad1013) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Konrad . hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me Originally from Huntington Beach, CA. Currently residing in Boston, MA. I enjoy backpacking, car camping, and mountaineering. My style is ultralight (sub-10lb) while remaining extremely comfortable.

JMT - Sept 2011
CityBoston
StateMA
CountryUnited States
My PDF Gear ListGear list for 3-season overnighters and weekends

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Konrad .

Showing 21 - 30 of 2039 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ...204

Forum » Thread

FS: REI 80 liter backpack RAIN COVER. - 4.3oz
Here's a 4.3oz rain cover for 80liter backpacks. It's called the "Duck's Back" by REI. I think I used it once...pretty much excellent/new condition. Comes with a carrying case...

In Gear Swap » FS: REI 80 liter backpack RAIN COVER. - 4.3oz
April 03, 3:53pm

REI stoke 29 -- $38
The stoke 29 is the daily deal today, and you can couple it with 20% off if you are an REI member. This brings it to around $38. This is the followup to the Flash 30...one of my favorite backpacks ...

In Gear Deals » REI stoke 29 -- $38
April 03, 3:08pm

women's version
Looks like I'm a bit late since the price went up, but the women's bindings fit fine, even with my size 10.5 double layer plastic mountaineering boots. I think amazon is just clearing out w...

In Gear Deals » MSR Lightning Ascent Snow Shoes - All Sizes 60% Off - $108-$120
April 02, 8:58am

fit
Raquel, I think you'll be fine. I have the half-zip anorak version of the same jacket in size medium. I'm 5'9" and my measurements often fluctuate between 37"-38" chest...

In Gear Swap » FS: Camp Magic Windshirt
April 02, 8:55am

usb
Something like this will give you usb 2.0 on a nexus 7 http://www.amazon.com/eForCity-Micro-USB-OTG-Adapter/dp/B005QX7KYU/ref=sr_1_1?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1364830557&sr=1-1&key...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Tablets: Nexus 7 or Galaxy2 7.0 ?
April 01, 9:35am

Re: Re: Re: Re: 15% REI (Huntington Beach)
Holy S*. That 15% off year round is a game changer. My folks live up the street on Edinger. I know what I'm gonna do the next time I'm in town..

In Gear Deals » REI Coupon?
April 01, 4:03am

Re: Exped Schnozzle
"The instaflator seems a fine alternative, but as exped shows, no need to involve batteries and moving parts." James, the instaflator does not have batteries or moving parts. As a matt...

In GEAR » XTherm: use the included pump sack or lungs?
March 31, 8:03am

xtherm pump sack
Xtherm was intended to be a 4th season pad, meaning used in sub-freezing temps. The xlite was intended to be a 3-season pad. Moisture from your breath + sub freezing temps would mean frozen conden...

In GEAR » XTherm: use the included pump sack or lungs?
March 30, 8:37am

WTB MSR Groundhog stakes
ALL SET. Thank you Jennifer M!! Would love to get 4 of these for $8 shipped. I need them by April 8th, absolute deadline. My zip code is 02446. Please let me know if you got some sitting around...

In Gear Swap » WTB MSR Groundhog stakes
March 30, 8:34am

perfect!
Thanks for the visual, much appreciated.

In Philosophy & Technique » Hanging food to prevent Mice/Rodents from pillaging
March 30, 8:04am

All Reader Reviews by Konrad .

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Sunnysports Sunnysports.com
I've had about 3 orders with sunnysports. I can sum up my experiences by saying they are an excellent retailer with jaw dropping prices on previous season gear. There was a small mistake with my ...

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
April 09, 10:59am