BPL Community Profile

Khader Ahmad (337guanacos) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Pirineos, Sierra de la Demanda
About Me Khader Ahmad has not added a biography yet.
CityLogroƱo
StateLa Rioja
CountrySpain
My Website URLhttp://www.mayata.org

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Khader Ahmad

Showing 21 - 30 of 75 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Forum » Thread

climbing tents
Lawson and Sean: I was a dirtbagger long time ago. until I had an argument with gravity, now I'm a half time backpacker. A climbing tent has different characteristics than a backpacking ten...

In Editor's Roundtable » Tunnel Tents Tutorial and State of the Market Report - Part 1: Definition and Pitching
April 11, 2:23pm

thread
DualDuty/koban 120 (corespun) or Astra 120 (bonded) are appropriate. They are both from "Coats" brand.

In Make Your Own Gear » thread and needle size for Momentum 90
April 04, 6:41pm

buying cameras
A very good friend of mine, who happens to be a photography teacher, once told me a basic rule to buy cameras: " don't spend more than 150, or less than 3000"

In Photography » Camera recommendation
March 31, 4:20am

ski pack
Check Dynafit or Ski Trab packs, cheap light and good daypacks. Salewa makes good randonne packs, but I think they aren't available in the USA. For me the only necessary feature is diagonal car...

In Winter Hiking » Ski Mountaineering Packs?
March 26, 2:26pm

why so early?
There are several general factors depending on were you are, they apply or not, on the places I used to climb these were the most important: A) If there's no one above you, nothing is fallin...

In Mountaineering & Alpinism » Alpine Starts
March 20, 3:24am

Just one advice
I had one problem with a system similar to yours, used a metal ring linked climbing runner, this was connected to the camera at the side lug, eventualy the friction of the ring ate the lug trough, ...

In Make Your Own Gear » Camera attachment system & MYOG Cuben Fibre camera cover
March 19, 5:54pm

Re: Guns, Global Warming, LNT, Environmentalism, Class Warfare, Hunting, Yuppies, General Politics, Toilet Paper, Nutrition...
mmm... flames...

In Chaff » Guns, Global Warming, LNT, Environmentalism, Class Warfare, Hunting, Yuppies, General Politics, Toilet Paper, Nutrition...
March 19, 5:38pm

Evernew .9 Tall
Pot without handles: 64g Handles (both) : 18g Pan whitout handle : 37g Pan's handle : 9g Homemade lid : 4g I don't use handles, so it's 68g for me

In GEAR » Titanium Cookware weight breakdown
March 19, 5:24pm

Re: Re: Re: The basic math behind Christianity...
It's a simple method to control believers in religion. With fear, the church was in effective control of Europe during many centuries, the popes and the bishops weren't exactly pious believ...

In Chaff » The basic math behind Christianity...
March 19, 3:33pm

Re: The basic math behind Christianity...
To understand your calculations first you must know a bit about the development of the christian canon. On the beginnings of the christianity there were no standard/common beliefs, and some of tho...

In Chaff » The basic math behind Christianity...
March 19, 1:39pm

All Reader Reviews by Khader Ahmad

Khader Ahmad has posted no reviews.