BPL Community Profile

Larry Sullivan (150mph) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Los Angeles
About Me I love exploring and adventuring, backpacking, canyoneering, climbing, motorcycling, traveling, anything outdoors. I'm a graphic designer in Los Angeles.
CityLos Angeles
StateCalifornia
CountryUSA
My Website URLhttp://planetrambler.com
My PDF Gear ListDownload my Gear List (PDF)

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Larry Sullivan

Showing 21 - 30 of 76 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Forum » Thread

Grand Canyon - Rim to River - South Kaibab to Bright Angel
This iconic 16.5 mile round trip GC backcountry hike will test your stamina! It drops one vertical mile down from the rim in the searing heat to oasis-like Bright Angel creek. Then you have to cli...

In Post-Trip Reports » Grand Canyon - Rim to River - South Kaibab to Bright Angel
September 24, 10:32pm

test
test

In User Test Forum » Grand Canyon - Rim to River - South Kaibab to Bright Angel
September 24, 10:12pm

test
test

In User Test Forum » Hiking Utah slot canyons - Buckskin Gulch and Paria Canyon
September 24, 9:51pm

test

In User Test Forum » John Muir Trail - 215 miles across the Sierra Nevada in 15 days
September 24, 9:30pm

test

In User Test Forum » Five days hiking and canyoneering in Zion National Park, Utah
September 24, 9:05pm

Seek Sequoia Kings Cyn Lakes Basin current conditions
Hi all. Have you been up to Lakes Basin recently? Or nearby on the JMT? Looking at a Labor Day weekend trip via Taboose Pass. Wondering about water levels at SF Kings Creek? First time up there...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Seek Sequoia Kings Cyn Lakes Basin current conditions
August 29, 1:33pm

Help re-locating that MYOG cuben poncho discussion
Darn...thought I bookmarked it. One of you guys ordered a silnylon poncho kit, substituted cuben fiber and posted pics. Been searching for some time and can't find the thread again... t...

In GEAR » Help re-locating that MYOG cuben poncho discussion
October 13, 3:08pm

Tran Catalina Trail
I'd enjoy going through there again but I'm doing the JMT end of July and have most of Aug-Sep. booked too. The climate is scorching by mid-summer, pretty much the same as LA, rain just ...

In Photo Gallery » Hiking the Trans Catalina Trail, Santa Catalina Island, California
June 18, 5:55pm

Thanks
Thanks for the comments guys, and having a look. It was one of the more memorable trips I've done in some time.

In Photo Gallery » Hiking the Trans Catalina Trail, Santa Catalina Island, California
June 17, 11:32pm

Hiking the Trans Catalina Trail, Santa Catalina Island, California
Got to hike Santa Catalina Island's new hiking trail in April. It opened in 2009. Santa Catalina is one of the Channel Islands, 22 miles off the coast of Los Angeles, CA. The trail from sta...

June 17, 12:37pm

All Reader Reviews by Larry Sullivan

Larry Sullivan has posted no reviews.