BPL Community Profile

Luke Schmidt (Cameron) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale The WOODS
About Me Pursuing Christ, relationships, and adventure in that order. Nicknamed "Chief" because I grew up with a tribe of vegetarian cannibals on a small island off the coast of Iowa.
CityMidland TX
StateTexas
CountryUnited States
My Website URLhttp://westtexasmountainman.wordpress.com/

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Luke Schmidt

Showing 1991 - 2000 of 2087 | Page: 1 ...190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209

Forum » Thread

Re. Re. Training
This didn't really fit so I took it down.

In Philosophy & Technique » UL with a gun?
December 03, 6:35pm

Re. Re. Re. Hunting
Don't take this wrong if I'm mistaken. I just want to clear something up. There seems to be an idea overseas that in America you can carry a gun whenever and whereever you want. Just to s...

December 03, 6:15pm

Re.Re. Lost Creek
Dean I used a National Geographic map from REI. I am sure the Flat Tops and Weminuche are great but Lost Creek does have the advantage of being lower elevation so aclimitazion might be easier. You...

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » 5-6 day Colorado hike suggestions?
December 03, 4:56pm

Training
Trained to kill refered to using guns as weapons not target shooting, I know only a few soldiers really focus on true combat shooting. The main point was if you include all the people who are aliv...

December 03, 4:18pm

Lost Creek
Dean several of us have posted pictures and reports of Lost Creek. I think there were at least two other posts. If I was in that area I would take a hike through the Taryall Mountains and Goose C...

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » 5-6 day Colorado hike suggestions?
December 03, 3:12pm

Interesting Perspective James
Very intersting perspective James. Glad you made it out of that situation okay. I would hope that young man who pulled a gun on you went to jail. Your military story brings up an interesting po...

December 03, 3:05pm

Re. Nick
I think you're right Nick I've said my peice and I'll probably leave this particular D.B. although last time I did learn some new stuff, we'll see how it plays out.

December 03, 1:18pm

Re. Re. Re. Re. Guns
I like your post Kendall, you reasoned through a lot of stuff in a way that adds to the debate. From a moral point of view if you don't like killing to eat you won't like hunting or fish...

December 03, 1:08pm

No Problem
Since Ryan seems to like unsupported long distance hikes I wonder if there's a "hunt/fish as you go" long range trip planned. I wonder how this would work, hunting slows you down a b...

In Editor's Roundtable » Pak-Rifle Review
December 03, 7:46am

Ear plugs
Great review. I wonder if they'll come out with a big game version some day. By the way Ryan it doesn't look like Chase is wearing ear plugs. Technically a .22 can still damage hearing...

In Editor's Roundtable » Pak-Rifle Review
December 01, 9:25pm

All Reader Reviews by Luke Schmidt

Luke Schmidt has posted no reviews.