BPL Community Profile

Stephen M (stephenm) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale The Great Lakes Bay Region
About Me Stephen M has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Stephen M

Showing 1951 - 1960 of 4812 | Page: 1 ...187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 ...482

Forum » Thread

Re: A McHale demo pack arrived today

In GEAR » A McHale demo pack arrived today
April 23, 6:33pm

A McHale demo pack arrived today
Please let this thread die.

In GEAR » A McHale demo pack arrived today
April 23, 6:09pm

Re: Blogs
Sectionhikers blog is the only one I specifically enter the address for as some of his winter articles are very good, I do read other blogs but that's only when I come across them when googling...

In GEAR » Favorite Gear Blog
April 23, 6:04pm

Re: BPL Meetups in MI: Pigeon River etc
Hi Paul, 15-20 miles on moderate terrain suits me fine. My wife rathers I backpack with other people also :-) I don't mind mind a nip of something strong in the evening myself, I used ...

In Pre-Trip Planning » BPL Meetups in Michigan, Candadian Shield, and ADK
April 23, 8:55am

Inmarsat chambers of policy
Not sure if this was mentioned but Inmarsat now no longer allow pre paid units to roll over after the expiry date if you top up. I contacted them last week to top up my unit and they did say the...

In Editor's Roundtable » SOTMR: Two-way Satellite Communications for Backpacking: Part 3: Satellite Texting
April 23, 6:26am

Re: Do any of you forgo cooking food altogether?
For some some summer overnighters I will, but I will be having a hot breakfast or Lunch before I start and a hot lunch or dinner the next day.

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Do any of you forgo cooking food altogether?
April 23, 6:22am

Re: Re: Re: Re: BPL Meetups in Michigan, Candadian Shield, and ADK
Hi Nathan, That's great, I am off to Scotland for the first two weeks of May but up for trips after that. Cheers, Stephen

April 23, 6:10am

Re: Wish I hadn't sold...
Well said Steve:-)

In Philosophy & Technique » I think I have a gear problem
April 22, 12:46pm

Re: Re: BPL Meetups in Michigan, Candadian Shield, and ADK
Hi Dean, Thanks for posting, I have never been to that area, I will look those up in my trail book. Cheers, Stephen

April 22, 12:10pm

Re: Re: Re: New Episodes of UL A-Z
Someone will pay for it.

In Philosophy & Technique » New Episodes of UL A-Z
April 22, 11:23am

All Reader Reviews by Stephen M

Stephen M has posted no reviews.