BPL Community Profile

Luke Schmidt (Cameron) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale The WOODS
About Me Pursuing Christ, relationships, and adventure in that order. Nicknamed "Chief" because I grew up with a tribe of vegetarian cannibals on a small island off the coast of Iowa.
CityMidland TX
StateTexas
CountryUnited States

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Luke Schmidt

Showing 1931 - 1940 of 2058 | Page: 1 ...185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 ...206

Forum » Thread

Still Single
Hey don't pick on Dougles too much I'm still single too (my little sister informed me that she wanted to be an aunt soon and expects me to do something about it:).

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Ugly Mugs
December 21, 7:06pm

Ugly
Well if you want ugly... In case you are wondering I am the one with the beard and blue fleece. The snake or "Reptilian American" was removed from the boot and set free in his natura...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Ugly Mugs
December 21, 6:42pm

AY4K
My vote for AY4K (or AY8K).

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » What's in a name? Alaska 2010 finalists
December 19, 3:24pm

Re. The Midnight Sun Hungry Mosquito Challenge
Thats my favorite one yet.

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » What's in a name? Alaska 2010 finalists
December 17, 6:35pm

Re. Re. Crime
Crimes rates down? I could've swore I heard they went up but you're probably right I stand corrected. So guns have become more popular, but they seem more controversial. Crime has gone do...

In Philosophy & Technique » UL with a gun?
December 17, 5:52pm

Crime
Just to throw some gas on the fire I saw an article in Foxnews (yes shock, I do look at that website among others) that mentioned a poll back in the 1950s showed a good majoirity of Americans were ...

In Philosophy & Technique » UL with a gun?
December 17, 5:09pm

Yukon problem
The only idea I can think of to fix the Yukon problem would be something like "Artic 4000" but that might sound too much like "Artic 600" and besides to be technical a lot of th...

December 16, 11:23pm

AK4K
Never mind I'm changing my mind. I like AK4K better too. I vote for that.

December 16, 11:03pm

AREA and AWE
What happened to "The Great Anti-Social Death Wish" and "When Hell Freezes Over?" Along those lines I had thought of "Andy's Death March" and "The Great Race...

December 16, 10:59pm

Re. 37ish
Jeff just to let you know I tried a similar idea this spring. I slept in a unheated storage room with the window open. The next moring the measured tempurature in the room was still around 45 whi...

In GEAR » sleeping in only montbell UL down garments
December 16, 10:06pm

All Reader Reviews by Luke Schmidt

Luke Schmidt has posted no reviews.