Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

James Reilly (zippymorocco) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale Montana
About Me James Reilly has not added a biography yet.
CityAsheville
StateNC
CountryUnited States

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by James Reilly

Showing 191 - 200 of 398 | Page: 1 ...11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ...40

Forum » Thread

PIF: 32oz MSR fuel bottle.
Left over from my pre minimalist days. Might be good for winter hiking and snow melting. I used it with a whisperlight. I'll cover shipping in the CONUS. Gone...

In Gear Swap » PIF: 32oz MSR fuel bottle.
January 20, 11:59pm

Bottoms
I recently added the cap 4 bottoms to my collection to replace my fleece pants. I find them equally as impressive. They come in at about 5 ounces for the medium size.

In GEAR » Patagonia Capilene 4 Hoody
January 17, 1:36pm

Compressed pic
Here it is stuffed into a plastic bag. This is a size large. The squares are 1 inch.

In GEAR » Patagonia Capilene 4 Hoody
January 17, 1:29pm

BMW
David's response is perfect. The area that you are asked not to camp in is relatively small. There is plenty of camping with water on either side of that area. The wall are itself has be...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » 4 Bob Marshall Questions (1 about bears)
January 16, 4:16pm

Will It remain up to date?
I guess I could just buy would it still be up to date for next season? I'm hiking the AT. This year and if all goes well will hike the PCT in 2014. Just thought I would get serious about plann...

In Gear Swap » WTB Yogis PCT planning guide
January 16, 10:03am

WTB Yogis PCT planning guide
Any chance that there is an old planning guide out there I could take a look at?

In Gear Swap » WTB Yogis PCT planning guide
January 16, 12:31am

Re: zpacks
+1 On the Hexamid. I use the twin version and have been very pleased.

In GEAR » What's your favorite 3-season 1P tent?
January 08, 5:31pm

Tape
The tape is a good idea. Since REI was out of the Tenacious tape. I went for a small round piece of white cuben tape. Seems like a winner and is not terrible looking and keeps the feathers in. ...

In Make Your Own Gear » how to repair my down jacket
January 06, 6:34pm

how to repair my down jacket
I have a Mountain Hardware Nitrous Down jacket. I believe it has a 30D ripstop shell. The shell has a small hole from an ember. Caan anyone suggest a good repair for this. My thoughts so far ha...

In Make Your Own Gear » how to repair my down jacket
January 06, 12:39pm

My Goals
Hike the Appalachian Trail End to End with Margo (Ann). Visit Morocco when We are done. Relocate to ??? I have been waiting for this!

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » 2013 Plans
January 05, 5:50pm

All Reader Reviews by James Reilly

Showing 1 - 2 of 2 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Feathered Friends Customer Service
I spoke to a very helpful person on the phone. She helped me determine the proper size for the jacket I wanted. Jacket fits perfectly, was shipped quick and is of top quality.

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
July 19, 8:13pm

Sea to Summit Premium Silk Liner
We purchased a ultra-sil stuff sack as recommended by a customer service rep at a outfitter along the A.T. In using it to stuff my wife's sleeping bag I ripped the thing in half. She called up th...

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
July 19, 8:08pm