BPL Community Profile

Dan Yeruski (zelph) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale www.bplite.com
About Me Dan Yeruski has not added a biography yet.
My Website URLhttp://www.bplite.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Dan Yeruski

Showing 191 - 200 of 1357 | Page: 1 ...11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ...136

Forum » Thread

Re: Mini angel food cake pan windscreen/pot support?
Wow!!!!! I'd love to have one for steam baking. Gee! that's a perfect set up for backpacking.........Gee!!! I'm all excited about this set-up. Is there a manufacture name on the cake...

In Make Your Own Gear » Mini angel food cake pan windscreen/pot support?
January 20, 6:10pm

Re: GGG Fire Ban
http://www.sltrib.com/outdoors/ci_12715936 For many people, camping without a fire would be like making a s'more without a graham cracker. But growing use of the backcountry and develope...

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » 6th Annual G.G.G. 1/24-26 2014
January 18, 7:54am

Re: looks like an interesting stove
Butterfly....It's all constructive :-) I hope everyone gets in on the deal....help him out, not much time left.

In Gear Deals » Vertex Ultralight backpacking stove - 1.8 ounces and packs flat
January 14, 7:07pm

Re: Re: Re: TD's simmer ring: Caldera Cone 12-10 and StarLyte Simmer Device
I received my TD simmer ring last week and was able to give it a whirl today. I followed the directions and it works well. Get one for 12-10 stoves to do some baking or cooking of rice etc. Anyo...

In GEAR » Caldera Cone 12-10 and StarLyte Simmer Device
January 13, 1:32pm

Re: re
Noel, it looks to be too small for wood. It also looks too small for a Trangia alcohol burner. The stove looks to confining to use a Trangia. Too much radiant heat coming back to the burner wou...

January 13, 8:06am

John Austin
Some of you old timers might remember John Austin. a while back he came here to introduce one of his pieces of gear. He met up with some resistance just like the guy that has the kickstarter progra...

In GEAR » Gear Talk
January 12, 4:35pm

Number 7
>Dan, did you notice point number seven at the bottom of the terms? --B.G.-- Yes Bob. Why wasn't the post eventually deleted? He had no "deal" to offer to members. He should ...

In GEAR » Gear Talk
January 11, 8:21pm

Gear Talk
"""GEAR talk. Everything GEAR. All about GEAR. Ultralight backpacking gear. Lightweight backpacking gear. Hiking gear. Anything GEAR. Gear that sucks, gear that works, gear that'...

In GEAR » Gear Talk
January 10, 10:10pm

Good luck
Nice choice to have used a "Storm" match to light the esbit. I find esbit difficult to light so new comers should be aware of that. Use storm type matches or jet type butane lighters like...

January 09, 10:04pm

Re: shipping costs: TD Simmer Ring
""""I just ordered a simmer ring. I'm in Northern Illinois, TD is in CA. It cost me $9.01 for shipping. That's odd ... I'm in MN and was charged 'only' $6...

In GEAR » Caldera Cone 12-10 and StarLyte Simmer Device
January 07, 3:32pm

All Reader Reviews by Dan Yeruski

Dan Yeruski has posted no reviews.