BPL Community Profile

Dan Yeruski (zelph) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale www.bplite.com
About Me Dan Yeruski has not added a biography yet.
My Website URLhttp://www.bplite.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Dan Yeruski

Showing 191 - 200 of 1257 | Page: 1 ...11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ...126

Forum » Thread

Re: three days
"Hurricane Katrina forced 800,000 people to live outside of their homes, most for quite some time." That is correct and they had prior warning that Katrina was coming. They made arrang...

In GEAR » Bug Out Bag / Prepper Setup / Survival-based UL kit and philosophy
October 12, 1:36pm

Re: Simmerlyte--Slow but Efficient
Steve, thanks for the feedback. Test it at home first to see if you can get 3 boils out of it. You may find it hard to light when going for the 3rd boil, dunno, have not tried to do that.

In Gear Deals » StarLyte Burner for Simmering
October 11, 2:22pm

Re: Rope!
LOL, all you'll ever need is 72 hours worth of whatever you normally pack in your current backpack. Have one ready to go for the three seasons and one for winter. The worse that will happen is ...

In GEAR » Bug Out Bag / Prepper Setup / Survival-based UL kit and philosophy
October 10, 3:29pm

Re: Marking Graduations on Inside of Pot
Yes, a pipe cutter for plastic pipe. Put it in a drill press and reduce speed of press when making the line all the way around the circumference of the inside. Harbor Freight used to sell the cutte...

In Make Your Own Gear » Marking Gradations on Inside of Pot
October 09, 8:08pm

Re: Nice!
thank you Delmar, make them nice or I wouldn't make them available to my friends :-) 1" from top of burner to bottom of pot. I'm at a campground in ohio, last night I had a once ...

October 08, 8:33am

not the norm
I would guess it was more windy than normal. Just one of those things that happen when out in the field. Use your pack and your body to block the wind on those exceptionally windy days.

In GEAR » My SuperCat Stove blows out. Defective windscreen?
October 04, 6:42am

Re: How Long Two Cups
"Delmar" thank you for your purchase. I'll boil 2 cups today and post the results this evening. "backpack jack" I don't see that there is any easy way to adapt the or...

October 03, 6:23am

Re: RE: UV
The pvc at Ace Hardware is used for windows. It more than likely has the UV inhibitors.

In Make Your Own Gear » Material to make a tent window -- Help, please!
October 02, 11:39am

Re: Tipi pole cheap, easy & light
Nice idea.....did you use silnylon fabric for the covering?

In Make Your Own Gear » Tipi pole cheap, easy & light
October 01, 6:53pm

Son of Warf
Son of Warf approves :-)

In Make Your Own Gear » Food acquisition, Personal protection, Bear defense, Heat source, Cooking, Welding, and minor excavations.
October 01, 6:49pm

All Reader Reviews by Dan Yeruski

Dan Yeruski has posted no reviews.