Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Dan Yeruski (zelph) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale www.bplite.com
About Me Dan Yeruski has not added a biography yet.
My Website URLhttp://www.bplite.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Dan Yeruski

Showing 191 - 200 of 1661 | Page: 1 ...11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ...167

Forum » Thread

Re: FIVE YEARS?
Hey, I'm a slow learner :-) The Coleman lighter works well. The Mini Esbitmizer is awesome. By the way Jimmer, you were the one that directed me to this thread...remember? (quoting...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Esbit - what am I doing wrong?
February 21, 6:30am

gif test
------------------------------------------------------------------------ http://www.backpackinglight.com/cgi-bin/backpackinglight/forums/thread_display.html?forum_thread_id=77201&s...

In User Test Forum » gif test
February 21, 6:26am

Lights Easy
Mini Coleman Lighter works well to light Esbit. Photobucket video click on it to view

In Gear Deals » Esbit Burner
February 20, 6:34pm

Coleman Jet Lighter
Coleman JetLighter works well for me. Photobucket video, click on it to view.

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Esbit - what am I doing wrong?
February 20, 6:14pm

Straws for Bob
Bob, I picked up a package of 100 of these big boys, 1/2" dia. Red straw is common McDonalds shown for size, at a local thrift store. You can have a dozen or more. send me your address:

In GEAR » Gelatin capsules
February 20, 6:03pm

Re: Dan,Dan the BS man...:)
"Dan, Your condescending gibberish still does not explain why you misrepresented that the Dragonfire cubes had to be lit with a "safety match". Its BS . Anyone who has eyes can se...

In Gear Deals » FireDragon is a waterproof and environmentally friendly fire-lighting fuel.
February 20, 3:08pm

Jennifer, try one of these with no smell Esbit
Jennifer, try one of the Mini Esbitmizers. I'll include some N0-Smell Esbit.

In Gear Deals » Esbit Burner
February 20, 2:38pm

Jimmer Jimmer Ultralight
Thank you for the compliment. Folks don't really want to carry a ferro rod and striker to light their solid fuel. Roger can light his with a mini bic, Bob also. I'll do a little v...

In Gear Deals » FireDragon is a waterproof and environmentally friendly fire-lighting fuel.
February 20, 2:35pm

Re: Re: OMG
Jennifer, I recently opened 5 boxes of 4 gram esbit tablets and repackaged them one per little Ziploc bags. To my surprise, no fishy smell. My guess they have a lot of time to off gas while in the ...

February 20, 2:20pm

Difficult to light
They need to use "storm" matches to light it as seen in their video.

February 19, 6:27pm

All Reader Reviews by Dan Yeruski

Dan Yeruski has posted no reviews.