BPL Community Profile

Tyler Barcelli (youngster) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale Southeast
About Me Tyler Barcelli has not added a biography yet.
My PDF Gear ListLight 3 Season

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Tyler Barcelli

Showing 191 - 200 of 211 | Page: 1 ...3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

Forum » Thread

convertible pants
I happen to love my Columbia Silver Ridge convertible pants. The best part is is that you can always find them on sale somewhere for like $30

In GEAR » convertible/zip-off pants suggestions?
January 08, 9:00pm

re
Thanks again guys all this info is really helpful. Mike, I bought the contrail off here for a good price so I may just have to give it a try before I decide to keep it or not. Where I backpack m...

In Gear Lists » 3 Season List
January 08, 2:25pm

Thanks
Thanks for the responses guys. Marc, I guess I forgot to mention this but I bring the insulating jacket only when I am trying to extend the rating on my sleep system so that is not a part of my ...

January 07, 9:02pm

RE
So I know there are some incredibly knowledgeable people on this site that would love to help a guy like me out so let's here all your great suggestions and advice. Thanks!

January 07, 6:21pm

List Help
I have been working on lightening up my 3 season list. My hikes are solo and they take place around the Southern AT and the Smokies. I would spend a maximum of about a week out without resupply. Th...

January 06, 6:44pm

Contrail
PM Sent

In Gear Swap » Tarptent Contrail
January 04, 11:00am

Thanks
Thank you both for responding about your experiences. My weight is low enough to wear I doubt I will need the stays much but the necessity to carry large amounts of food and water on occasion may f...

In GEAR » SMD Starlite
December 30, 2:07pm

SMD Starlite
I am in the process of looking for a new pack and I was wondering if anybody could comment about the SMD Starlite. I am specifically interested in any problems anybody has had with the length of th...

In GEAR » SMD Starlite
December 29, 3:44pm

Bag Ideas
Go with the best bag you can afford. You will not be sorry. I am all for saving money but I consider my sleeping bag to be in a category where I am less concerned about saving money. WM, FF and the...

In GEAR » Bag ideas
December 28, 2:29pm

RE:
Email sent

In Gear Swap » Merino Wool Shirt Sale! Arcteryx RHO LTW, Smartwool! Medium mens, and Large mens.
December 15, 4:13pm

All Reader Reviews by Tyler Barcelli

Tyler Barcelli has posted no reviews.