BPL Community Profile

Craig W. (xnomanx) - BPL Professional Member

My Locale Craig W. hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me Everything was beautiful and nothing hurt.
-K. Vonnegut
CityBeautiful Altadena
StateCA
CountryUSA
My Website URLhttp://www.sweepingthegarden.wordpress.com
My PDF Gear ListGeneral Adventuring Gearlist (2013)

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Craig W.

Showing 191 - 200 of 3192 | Page: 1 ...11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ...320

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: 3rd annual BPL Spring Run Adventure - A Good Time
It was a fun weekend guys, though we had entirely different adventures. What's next? Personally, I don't see much trail-based ultra stuff in my near future. But I'm already hatch...

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » 3rd annual BPL Spring Run Adventure
April 15, 9:54am

Re: Socal GGG
Good event indeed. Thanks to all who put it on. Sorry if I wasn't there in the morning, I got the urge for a midnight hike and living so close I figured I'd sleep in my own bed. Based on...

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » GGG in Southern CA
April 14, 10:47pm

Lunar Eclipse Tonight
Make some hot chocolate and let the kids stay up late. I guarantee it'll be more fun than wondering if Rog Tallbloke works for the Koch Brothers, whether Jerry Adams is on the Obama administ...

In Other Activities » Lunar Eclipse Tonight
April 14, 10:02pm

Canyoneering Rope Advice
NM, made a decision.

In Other Activities » Canyoneering Rope Advice
April 13, 7:30pm

Re: Re: re
You have to love it when people who constitute a fraction of the world's population yet consume the vast majority of its resources complain about overpopulation.

In Chaff » Obamacare...the real world
April 12, 10:30am

Re: Re: GGG/SoCal Movie Program
If I can only make it up for a day I'm assuming Saturday would be best?

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » GGG in Southern CA
April 08, 10:03pm

Re: hobby lobby
Quite a scientific writeup from our resident authority, Matthew Perry. Except for the fact that pretty much his entire post is copied word for word from here: http://www.divinecaroline.com/self...

In Chaff » Obamacare...the real world
April 07, 8:46pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re Re School Spending
I hear you Tom. It's just that from a school standpoint, your mission statement can't be- "School: A place where kids with the requisite economic, cultural, and family background mi...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Perils of stealth camping, hiking, or even jogging in the US
April 07, 6:55pm

Re: Re: Re Re School Spending
"At any rate no amount of money is going to make unmotivated kids learn." ______________________________________ If kids are not deemed mature enough to vote, to buy beer and cigare...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Perils of stealth camping, hiking, or even jogging in the US
April 06, 9:04pm

Re: Re: nutrition on the pct
Greg "Malto" Gressel is who you want to talk to about this. He's here on this site. Here's his PCT journal. http://postholer.com/journal/viewJournal.php?sid=d45b01a003b8185c7...

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » nutrition on the pct
April 02, 6:02pm

All Reader Reviews by Craig W.

Showing 1 - 2 of 2 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Montbell Thermawrap jacket
A great jacket- my XL weighs in at just over 10 oz. with its stuff sack. Very simple, functional design- perfect for 3 seasons in the Sierras when combined with a base layer and/or shell system.

In Clothing - Insulating - Synthetic (Polarguard, Primaloft, etc.)
May 15, 8:56pm

Dirty Girl Gaiters
These are great "dry" gaiters. As a trail runner I shopped and shopped for a good, breathable, and lightweight pair...not much out there. Most mainstream gear makers seem to seriously over...

In Footwear - Boots, Shoes, Gaiters
December 13, 8:55pm