BPL Community Profile

Brad Fisher (wufpackfn) - BPL Guest

My Locale NC/TN/VA Mountains
About Me Brad Fisher has not added a biography yet.
CityMount Pleasant
StateNorth Carolina
CountryUS

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Brad Fisher

Showing 191 - 200 of 655 | Page: 1 ...11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ...66

Forum » Thread

Re: Flat tax
Politicians do not want an equal tax that effects everyone the same because they lose their leverage to reward their supporters. When you have an equal flat tax everyone is effected by a change. Ju...

In Chaff » Romney/Ryan 2012
November 08, 9:15am

"The federal tax code specifically provides for this. And from a practical standpoint, you can't really tax the people who don't have money." Gives them the authority to tax to...

November 07, 5:05pm

"Interesting ideas bantered around "- eliminate all deductions for individual taxpayers" Would that include all business expenses so that businesses pay taxes based on gross income?&...

November 07, 2:25pm

Re: Health Insurance
"On the other hand and especially if healthcare gets funded with public money I'm all for taxing the hell out of things like sugary soda and Twinkies" Really? Is the goal then to l...

November 07, 1:48pm

Re: Re: Flat tax
"Where are the people saying that we need to decrease entitlements, increase taxes, or both? If we want to curb the deficit and the debt, well, that's the way it goes." I'm her...

November 07, 12:51pm

Re: flat tax
"But I know of no serious flat-tax scheme that proposed eliminating the mortgage deduction. There'd be riots in the streets." I did find Romney's idea of limited deductions som...

November 07, 12:36pm

Re: Taxes
"There is simply no way to balance the budget right now and talk of it is not based it reality, particularly when we talk in the same breath about tax cuts for the wealthy and a robust militar...

November 07, 12:24pm

Re: Lies
Dean, "EDIT- Wow. Thanks for the condescension, Brad. I have thought about this a lot, y'know. Fiat trivializing my opinions is a very weak argument." Sorry my comments where no...

November 07, 12:09pm

Re: Re: No True Scotsman
Keep feeling good about your candidate and saying he lies less than the other guy. What we lack are two parties that can come together and develop an executable plan. Today both talk about havi...

November 07, 10:35am

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Romney/ Ryan 2012
All politicians use half truths to support their reelection campaign. If you think Obama ran a squeaky clean and honest campaign you are just being fooled. Romney and Obama both ran a campaign of h...

November 07, 8:49am

All Reader Reviews by Brad Fisher

Showing 1 - 2 of 2 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Therm-a-Rest NeoAir XLite Sleeping Pad
Have used a neoair for many nights without an issue. Night 1 with the XLite and it leaks from a small tear in outer fabric. Just too fragile for me. Now to figure out how to get my money back. Bra...

In Sleeping Pads - Inflatable
February 26, 9:45am

Mountain Laurel Designs Burn (2010)
I bought the MLD Burn back in November to become my primary 3 season pack when a bear canister is not necessary. If I need to carry a bear canister I will continue to use my GG Gorilla. I was a li...

In Backpacks - Frameless
January 01, 7:32pm