Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

dan mchale (wildlife) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Cascadia
About Me dan mchale has not added a biography yet.
CitySeattle
My Website URLhttp://www.mchalepacks.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by dan mchale

Showing 191 - 200 of 547 | Page: 1 ...11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ...55

Forum » Thread

padded cell
You are amazing Rog. I'll just leave it at that and get back to the Cylon love fest. The Romans had a problem with sea level rise because of all the corpses they threw in the Ocean. Post Scr...

In Chaff » The Carbon Flame War
August 04, 1:24am

CA
I'm Californian through and through and proud of it! Hale Senior Brown! Here's tha link to Titan Base. Sorry it's got the Company name in it - am really not trying to advertise - am...

August 04, 1:17am

Carbon Flame War
Maybe Carbon Flame War is Cylon for Love Fest. Do you guys remember Space Food Sticks? They where like a Soft Tootsie Rolls - early 70s bivi food.

August 04, 12:12am

Titan
I'm amazed at just how quickly the time has past since launch! It's almost better than the Olympics. It's good to hear somebody express a love for Earth. I just finished the 78 episodes...

August 03, 11:16pm

let's change
Keep that humor going to lighten things up Daryl. :>) Hey, maybe the authorities here could just erase everything except 20 pages or so and just keep the most current pages going - a galloping ...

August 03, 6:45pm

lava
So it sounds like the 'old' lava fields of the world have suddenly started emitting CO2 when they hadn't before 1950? If this is all true, it seems that CO2 levels would have risen befo...

August 03, 11:31am

entitled
Matthew, isn't the admission of a problem the first step toward therapy? Until then almost everything enables. Can't really have it both ways. I think if you have to use a large deisel truc...

August 02, 10:26pm

Rog
I wonder what Rog would do? :>) We already know he rides a motorcycle, and electric bicycle, has a solar water heater, but he's trying so hard to find reasons for the heating other than hum...

August 02, 9:03pm

understood
I'm with you. We're up against a lot but I'm not going to blame increased volcanic activity for the Human condition - if you followed the thread recently you know what I mean. That seem...

August 02, 7:58pm

moving on
Matthew, there are huge qualitative and quantitative differences in what a society does when it accepts the actuall reality of its position rather than hiding its head in the sand. Look at Germany ...

August 02, 7:37pm

All Reader Reviews by dan mchale

dan mchale has posted no reviews.