BPL Community Profile

Susan Papuga (veganaloha) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale USA
About Me Susan Papuga has not added a biography yet.
CityHonolulu
StateHawaii
CountryUSA
My PDF Gear ListJMT 2012

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Susan Papuga

Showing 191 - 200 of 523 | Page: 1 ...11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ...53

Forum » Thread

FS: GG TheOne Tent - SOLD
SOLD!

In Gear Swap » FS: GG TheOne Solo Tent - 2011
September 07, 2:24am

Re: EvaRest Sleeping Pads Instock..
Darn! late to the party to throw in my name idea, but interested in a torso length pad if you are going to make those. Also, what is the final weight for the one you're offering? One quest...

In Gear Deals » CCF Pads; Coming Soon
September 06, 2:21am

Re: NeoAir at Campmor
Generally, "irregular" means a slight cosmetic blemish that does not interfere with the intended fucntionality of a product. The retailer can't sell it for full price since it's ...

In Gear Deals » NeoAir at Campmor
September 06, 2:02am

Re: Evernew Ti UL Pot #1
I have both the .6L and .9L evernew Ti pots (w/o non-stick). I now use a brasslite stove. For a wind screen, I use one that I made a few years ago, but still works great with my current set-u...

In GEAR » Evernew Ti UL Pot #1
September 06, 1:55am

Re: Re: Re: JMT Trail List...help!
You have plenty of time to research your entire kit before next summer. Virtually everything on your list has a significantly lighter alternative with equal or better funtionality, and most withou...

In Gear Lists » JMT Trail List...help!
September 05, 1:49am

Re: gear for trail pizza
Instead of a solid metal pan, perhaps you could try a smaller grill pan that is perforated or made of woven wire. Then make more of a flatbread type thin crust, bake on one side, flip it and then ...

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » gear for trail pizza
September 02, 8:17pm

Re: Powdered coconut milk and thai/indian dishes
I love powdered coconut milk. I took some with me on my JMT hike last month and used it in my instant potatoes, Thai noodle dishes and then in my morning "sludge" drink of instant coffee...

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » Powdered coconut milk and thai/indian dishes
September 02, 8:08pm

Re: Re: new JMT speed record attempt?
I saw Catra in the vacinity of Columbia Finger and she was bookin it! She told me she was probably going to miss the record by 8 hours.

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » new JMT speed record attempt?
August 30, 1:29am

Re: What's the purpose of camp shoes?
They're my luxury item. For me, I use a pair of rubber slippers ("flip-flops"). My current choice is the original Teva Mush, which weighs just over 5 oz. I just enjoy getting out...

In GEAR » What's the purpose of camp shoes?
August 30, 1:25am

MTR Scale
Quick question...i was told the MTR scale was off (light) by 3 lbs. Can anybody verify this? I weighed my pack after resupplying and with water, it weighed 20lbs by the MTR scale. After I firs...

In GEAR » Where are the lightweight backpackers? Not on the JMT...
August 30, 1:19am

All Reader Reviews by Susan Papuga

Susan Papuga has posted no reviews.