BPL Community Profile

Trevor Wilson (trevor83) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale ATL -- Zurich -- SF Bay Area
About Me Trevor Wilson has not added a biography yet.
CityMenlo Park, CA
My PDF Gear List3 Season Gear List

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Trevor Wilson

Showing 191 - 200 of 359 | Page: 1 ...11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ...36

Forum » Thread

Re: "South Lake to Onion Valley"
Sounds like a great trip! The pictures are awesome. Glad you enjoyed the tarp/bivy setup. Pretty cool about the shuttle driver too!

In Post-Trip Reports » South Lake to Onion Valley
August 18, 10:25am

Re: Glacier NP Trip + Engagement!!!!
Congrats on the engagement Travis! Beautiful trip report too. We took a very similar route last year and your report and pictures make me miss that trip so much. Thanks for taking the ti...

In Post-Trip Reports » Glacier NP Trip + Engagement!!!!
August 18, 10:18am

Re: Tarptent
I was one of those that sold one...to buy another model as my future needs have changed a bit. I have really enjoyed my tarptent products. I don't understand why the OP is intent on bashing the...

In Chaff » Tarptent
August 17, 11:53am

Re: Living The Dream - Two weeks on the Colorado Trail
Great trip report! Thank you very much for sharing your experience. It sounds like you had a great time and learned a lot in the process. I hope you enjoyed your last couple weeks of summer.

In Post-Trip Reports » Living The Dream - Two weeks on the Colorado Trail
August 16, 10:28pm

Re: Re: Is it time to move to a frameless pack?
I agree with Mary D. I think at your baseweight a perfect type of pack would be a pack with the optional stays - something like the Gossamer Gear Gorilla or Mariposa Plus, ULA Ohm, or SMD Starlite...

In GEAR » Is it time to move to a frameless pack?
August 16, 4:46pm

Re: speed
David and Greg - You guys fly down the trail! I am very impressed that you can maintain that speed over those distances. I just did a 4 day hike on AT through Smokey Mountain National Park this...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » How fast do you hike?
August 16, 2:55pm

Re: Re: Re: $300 to invest New To Backpacking Light Here's my Traditional gear list
I also thought this might be pretty interesting since you said you have $300 to invest... http://hikinghq.net/300_challenge.html

In Gear Lists » $300 to invest New To Backpacking Light Here's my Traditional gear list
August 06, 11:00am

Re: Re: $300 to invest New To Backpacking Light Here's my Traditional gear list
I would definitely agree with what most have said here. If I were in your shoes, I would first get a small scale, weigh everything and put it on a spreadsheet (I used Andrew Skurka's templ...

In Gear Lists » $300 to invest New To Backpacking Light Here's my Traditional gear list
August 06, 10:53am

Re: Re: insights sought on how to pack tarptents please
For my Squall 2 I've used a different stuff sack and kept the poles separately on the outside of the pack. I find this to be more convenient from both a packing and storage perspective inside ...

In GEAR » insights sought on how to pack tarptents please
August 04, 12:17pm

Re: powdered fuels storage & gel storage
Thanks!

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » how many calories per pound per day do you eat?
August 04, 12:08pm

All Reader Reviews by Trevor Wilson

Trevor Wilson has posted no reviews.