BPL Community Profile

Rog Tallbloke (tallbloke) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale DON'T LOOK DOWN!!
About Me Backpacking since 11 years old. :-)
CityLeeds
StateGods own County
CountryBritain
My Website URLhttp://www.tallbloke.net

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Rog Tallbloke

Showing 191 - 200 of 2533 | Page: 1 ...11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ...254

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: No-win conversation
Jerry: I wish. Still waiting for my cheque from Big Oil. Cameron: My model replicates the temperature evolution of the last 10,000 years with much higher accuracy than the IPCC models which only...

In Chaff » The Carbon Flame War
August 04, 6:49pm

Re: tripe
McFail asks: Why don't you just start doing personal house calls and cram it down people throats in person so they can experience the joys of your body odors as well? Lol. Maybe you caught ...

August 04, 6:24pm

Re: distortion
The full unedited archive of the emails is freely available from many places on the net. Anyone who wants to form their own judgement concerning the actions and attitudes of the people involved in ...

August 04, 6:20pm

Re: The Carbon Flame War
Camoron says: You are not a scientist, you just play one on your blog My qualifications are stated on my blog in the 'about me' section. I have nothing to hide, unlike some high profile...

August 04, 6:06pm

Re: hacked
The police statement made at the closure of the case doesn't assert any proof either way. In any case, the content of the emails is a lot more revealing of the state of climate science than a f...

August 04, 6:02pm

Re: No-win conversation
Bob says: the overwhelming majority, 97-98% or so, of those actively professional in the field (as defined by peer-reviewed publications in the appropriate scientific journals) support AGW. Tha...

August 04, 5:59pm

Re: email
http://assassinationscience.com/climategate/ Climategate analysis by John P. Costella B.E.(Elec.)(Hons.) B.Sc.(Hons.) Ph.D.(Physics) Grad.Dip.Ed.

August 04, 5:35pm

Re: $$
McFail asks: I see. When were you a member? Your delusions of grandeur are growing. You are not my inquisitor. Neither am I your defendant.

August 04, 5:29pm

Deception
>> On Oct 14, 2009, at 5:57 PM, Tom Wigley wrote: >>> Mike, >>> >>> The Figure you sent is very deceptive. As an example, historical >>> runs with PCM ...

August 04, 5:26pm

Re: $$
McFail asks: Have you ever paid to be a member here Rog? Yes. It's a real convenient place to spread your rot for free isn't it? Roger Caffin seems to enjoy it.

August 04, 5:16pm

All Reader Reviews by Rog Tallbloke

Rog Tallbloke has posted no reviews.