BPL Community Profile

spelt with a t (spelt) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale SW/C PA
About Me Things I do: hike, camp, packraft, dive, XC ski

Things I'd like to do: easy rock climbing and canyoneering, more winter camping, more off-trail trips, and learn to telemark ski (it just looks so swooshy and cool). also, packraft MOAR.

Things I don't do: run, unless a rugby ball is in the vicinity. bike, unless it's casual, commuting, low-speed, or otherwise not hardcore.
CountryUS
My Website URLhttp://equilibriumsands.wordpress.com/

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by spelt with a t

Showing 191 - 200 of 1359 | Page: 1 ...11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ...136

Forum » Thread

Re: Pennsylvania National Forest and Gas wells.
Corbett's administration is a disgrace on every level and the damage done to PA's public lands will last for decades. You can look at a map of all wells here: http://stateimpact.npr.org/pe...

In Chaff » Pennsylvania National Forest and Gas wells.
January 26, 4:15pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Ok
Well, I wasn't asking you to back it up in any challenging sense, just more wondering where you're seeing it and by extension what you consider "the left." I consider most all nat...

In Chaff » Fresh Air with Terry Gross
January 26, 4:09pm

bottom line
A bunch of people who don't get to take their dog somewhere are upset b/c someone took their dog somewhere and they've decided she didn't deserve to. There are assumptions and speculati...

In On the Web » Canine thru-hike of CDT
January 25, 1:41pm

Re: Re: Re: Horses n'Such
>>For the few of you who can't figure out how things effect the handicapped, let me connect the dots for you (or you could try to find out why handicapped organizations are so sanguine ab...

January 25, 7:21am

Re: canine CDT
This thread is very much about wanting the woman to say what her disability is to prove that it is "real." Too bad that regs do not require that. We will never know. If there are peopl...

January 24, 11:46am

Re: Re: Ok
>>Nobody has used the NSA data (yet) to blackmail anyone or construct files on citizens that have strong political opinions, Hahahaha such optimism, jerry. :) Kat, whenever you get back...

In Chaff » Fresh Air with Terry Gross
January 24, 10:16am

Re: Re: Re: Canine thru-hike of CDT
This thread seems like it has become less about the dog and more about feeling entitled to a stranger's medical information.

January 24, 10:09am

Re: Favorite shelter system for coastal+beach packrafting?
You might take a look at the gearlists for this trip: http://epiceric.blogspot.com/2011/07/yakutat-to-gustavus-coast-trip-part-1.html Edit: poke around, the other guys on that trip are sure to h...

In Packrafting » Favorite shelter system for coastal+beach packrafting?
January 23, 12:10pm

Re: Bad Idea
What Luke said. If you're really interested in a "side-by-side" take both pairs on a hike and switch midway. Or do the same hike with both on different days.

In GEAR » Comparing Shoes — Go for a day hike with one on each foot?
January 23, 7:06am

Re: Re: Is the weight of water that you've already drunk that much different from the weight of carried water?
The phrase "camel up" has always seemed stupid to me, and the act of such seems akin to to stuffing your pockets with things you don't want to count towards baseweight. There's no...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Is the weight of water that you've already drunk that much different from the weight of carried water?
January 22, 7:19pm

All Reader Reviews by spelt with a t

spelt with a t has posted no reviews.