BPL Community Profile

Stephen P (spavlock) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Mid-Atlantic
About Me Almost finished with school...for the second time. Hope to move to the Rockies when I'm finished.
StateWV
CountryUSA
My PDF Gear ListShoulder Season - Mid-Atlantic

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Stephen P

Showing 191 - 200 of 201 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

Forum » Thread

WTB: tarptent contrail - ACQUIRED
I think it's time to give it a try. Shopping around...send me a message with offers.

In Gear Swap » WTB: tarptent contrail
May 23, 4:16pm

Re: FS: Oware, MLD & Big Agnes
How tall are you? I've been reading reviews on some of the MLD shelters and I'm not quite sure I would fit either.

In Gear Swap » FS: Oware, MLD & Big Agnes
May 22, 3:43pm

Re: Throw line and Rock Sack
what kind of cord is that? I'm just wondering what the difference is between the cord you use and spectra

In Make Your Own Gear » making a bear bag system
May 21, 6:09pm

WTB Tarptent Contrail - PURCHASED
PM me or post if you have one you would like sell. Please include the condition and your offer. Thanks.

In Gear Swap » WTB Tarptent Contrail
May 20, 3:06pm

great advice
Thanks everyone for your posts. I can't get my mind off of the GG poles, so I think I found a solution. I don't currently use trekking poles to pitchmy shelter. So, I think I am going to...

In GEAR » Leki Thermolite Trekking Poles - opinions?
May 20, 2:58pm

moment for the tall
I just ran across this post. Rob, I am also 6'2 and am considering this shelter over a contrail. You say you fit with plenty of room. However, I have my reservations. I use a long quilt th...

In GEAR » Moment for tall guys??
May 19, 10:31pm

2nd
Bummer! 2nd in line for the snowpeak

In Gear Swap » FS: Montane, Snowpeak and more
May 19, 12:26pm

Leki Thermolite Trekking Poles - opinions?
I would love to purchase a set of GG lightrek 4 poles, BUT it's just not feasible. I am looking for a pair of trekking poles. This is what I am looking for: - affordable - light-weight ...

In GEAR » Leki Thermolite Trekking Poles - opinions?
May 18, 11:24pm

foil insulation
I use a piece of foil insulation as a pot gripper. It's the same stuff I use to make my pot cozies. It works very well and is the lightest solution that I have found thus far.

In GEAR » pot lifters
May 18, 6:38pm

alcohol stove
Make yourself a supercat alcohol stove. It's light, efficient, and free (well....almost free)

In Gear Swap » FS: Sierra Designs Tent / Thermarest(s)
May 10, 8:04pm

All Reader Reviews by Stephen P

Stephen P has posted no reviews.