BPL Community Profile

wander lust (sol) - BPL Guest

My Locale wander lust hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me exploring the world:
traveling, hiking, tramping, bushwalking (whatever you call it)
CountryEurope
My Website URLhttp://des-wanderers-lust.blogspot.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by wander lust

Showing 191 - 200 of 210 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

Forum » Thread

can not read emails at the moment
Hey, I cannot check my emails, cause my provider has some technical issues. I'll try to read them asap

In Gear Swap » WTS: MLD Prophet 09 Large
July 26, 12:27pm

still available
still available

July 25, 12:03pm

WTS: MLD Prophet 09 Large
Hi, I want to sell a slightly used MLD Prophet in size Large, it is the 09 version. It comes with the bungee cord and the hydration sleeve. Pictures are here: http://img836.imageshack.us/...

July 19, 3:18pm

event socks
there is no stretch version of event yet, therefore it is not really usable for socks. furthermore socks tend to get pretty dirty and event does not handle this that good.

In GEAR » Is non-waterproof footwear really better?
July 16, 9:44pm

my comfort zone is under 20 pounds
As soon as I get my pack weight under 20 pounds (~ 9 kg) I am comfortable. This was with a prophet with a paded hip belt. If you carry more you might feel your shoulders a lot. Your baseweight s...

In GEAR » MLD super prophet hip belt
July 12, 11:46pm

have 1 for you
Hey Nick, I have a spare 09 prophet in Large in good conditions. Send me a pm if you are interested.

In Gear Swap » WTB: MLD 2009 Prophet (Tan)
July 09, 8:59pm

thx
thank you for this nicely written trip report. it seems that you guys got lucky with the weather.

In Post-Trip Reports » West Coast Trail - May 2010
May 29, 2:31pm

WTB: MLD Supermid 2010
Hey, I'm looking for a MLD Supermid 2010 in Silnylon. Preferably in Yellow, but it doesn't matter that much. If you happen to have one of the older versions in Cuben, let me know as w...

In Gear Swap » WTB: MLD Supermid 2010
April 13, 12:42am

Montane Terra Lite Pants
I love my Montane Terra Lite Pants. They are light, yet durable, dry fast, very comfy and they have nice vents. So they are also not too hot in summer. I hiked in + 86° in them and liked it. ...

In GEAR » Perfectionist looking for the perfect hiking pants...
April 13, 12:07am

thx
Thank you for your recommendation.

In Post-Trip Reports » trip suggestion british columbia
April 09, 12:36pm

All Reader Reviews by wander lust

wander lust has posted no reviews.