Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Hendrik Morkel (skullmonkey) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Finland
About Me Wilderness Guide, environmentalist, entrepreneur.
CityTampere
CountryFinland
My Website URLhttp://www.hikinginfinland.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Hendrik Morkel

Showing 191 - 200 of 396 | Page: 1 ...11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ...40

Forum » Thread

k
OT: Must have misunderstood you then, David - sorry if it sounded harsh, it wasn't meant that way =)

In GEAR » BPL Absaroka Pack
January 22, 3:24pm

New MSR Snowshoes 2010 - 2011
I got the complete lowdown on the new MSR snowshoe range written up over on my blog. Six new models, sorted in three categories. Best addition are Floatation Tails which can be switched on as neede...

In Winter Hiking » New MSR Snowshoes 2010 - 2011
January 22, 2:34pm

Re: BPL Absaroka Pack
"From one climber to one who is not. No, this pack is not aimed at climbers." You clearly must be unable to pay 100% attention while reading. Click on the link in Miguel's post. Sc...

January 22, 2:19pm

Nope.
Mark III remembers me of the GG SpinnShelter. Seems interesting, and aimed at people who hike together, so nothing for the solo hiker (what strikes me as odd, thinking about it, is that most UL fol...

In GEAR » Appy Trails tents?
January 22, 6:45am

Anorak
"Wouldn't the bright orange colour help prevent you from getting shot in the back of the neck by hunters? Seems like a plus to me!" Especially now that there's such lightweight...

January 22, 3:56am

Re: Protection Fears
"Also, could someone clarify this for me. On the TT website they say their material is "waterproof within normal operating conditions". So is it waterproof when it rains, but not whe...

In GEAR » New shelter
January 20, 9:58am

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: PHD problems
Mike, I was watching SkyNews last week at a mate's place, and there it said that schools are closed (down south) or only open for exams =) Anyhow, good to hear that it was probably just exagger...

In GEAR » PHD problems
January 20, 3:33am

Re: golite.
"i'm with brad on this one." +1 Not everyone goes SUL super nano ultralite, lighter than you, I'm flying. Seems the huge majority here are happy with a baseweight of 5 to 8 ...

In GEAR » Golite has Officially Lost Their Mind
January 20, 3:13am

Re: Re: Re: PHD problems
[slightly OT rant] I find the argument of "its winter and they have snow" not valid, sorry. Yeah, the UK has its first real winter in many years, but that shouldn't mean that everythi...

In GEAR » PHD problems
January 20, 2:43am

Thanks!
Hei Connie, thanks for that link. I got the interview for next Monday ready, and also the ones afterward, they're scheduled and ready to go online while I am out backpacking. Best is to become ...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Cottage manufacturers - interviewed
January 20, 2:11am

All Reader Reviews by Hendrik Morkel

Hendrik Morkel has posted no reviews.