BPL Community Profile

Rusty Beaver (rustyb) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Rocky Mountains
About Me Rusty Beaver has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Rusty Beaver

Showing 191 - 200 of 804 | Page: 1 ...11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ...81

Forum » Thread

Re: fob
Ah, thanks. Any estimations what the scales and fob together might weigh? .10 oz, maybe?

In GEAR » Anyone have a CRKT Folts Minimalist bowie knife to weigh?
February 19, 11:24am

Re: folts knife
Thanks, Konrad. What is "fob"? I also assumed they'd be very similar but just found the following video which shows the difference in size between the two: http://www.youtube.com/w...

February 19, 9:46am

Anyone have a CRKT Folts Minimalist bowie knife to weigh?
I was gifted an Amazon gift card and this knife caught my eye. Anyone have a weight? http://www.amazon.com/Columbia-River-Knife-Minimalist-2387/dp/B0030IT76C

February 18, 9:30pm

Which cannonballs should I be looking at?
I don't take everything Ray Jardine says as gospel...and I understand how he comes across as offensive to some....however, some of his stuff, in my humble opinion, is pure gold. The following i...

In GEAR » Which cannonballs should I be looking at?
February 18, 10:13am

Re: WTB: Western Mountaineering Summerlite

In Gear Swap » WTB: Western Mountaineering Summerlite
February 16, 12:01pm

Here's mine...
10d outer shell and .34 oz cuben inner liner. Should boost the warmth by a fair degree (no pun). Weighs 1.1 oz. Ordered from GooseFeet.

In GEAR » Anyone use the Zpacks "Goose Hood"?
February 15, 7:19pm

Re: Re: Re: Sorting out the good stuff
David, I agree....but I'm probably in a bit of a unique area. Some of my better finds are from thrift stores in smaller populated agricultural towns that don't have great economics. Howe...

In Make Your Own Gear » MAN-ifying a jacket
February 15, 7:14pm

Re: Re: Sorting out the good stuff
.....and after posting this morn, I hit three thrift stores and came away with a Nevica micro-fleece jacket with no signs of wear for $8 and two pairs of the same Columbia nylon cargo pants for $4/...

February 14, 9:20pm

Re: Zpacks sleeping bag sizing
I had a Zpacks bag that I ended up sending back. At 6' and 150 pounds, I figured the "Long 6'-2" version would be fine. By the time I got the bag cinched up snugly around my neck,...

In GEAR » Zpacks sleeping bag sizing
February 14, 7:58pm

Re: Sorting out the good stuff
">"you found a Sierra Designs down jacket in a thrift store?" Oh, it happens. I've scored that and better many times." Ditto. Just the other day, I came home with a pa...

February 14, 9:12am

All Reader Reviews by Rusty Beaver

Rusty Beaver has posted no reviews.