Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Ryan Krause (rmkrause) - BPL Guest

My Locale Pacific Northwest
About Me Ryan Krause has not added a biography yet.
CitySeattle
StateWA
CountryUSA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Ryan Krause

Showing 191 - 200 of 224 | Page: 1 ...4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: REI Coupon Code
You used the coupon twice? From what I've heard coupons are one use per customer and while additional uses will go through the system they'll deduct it from your dividend in addition to th...

In Gear Deals » REI - Garmin eTrex Vista HCx GPS $219.95 & eTrex Legend Cx $184.93
November 24, 9:48pm

Yoga is your friend
As far as your injuries, I'd give yoga a shot. I used to suffer severely from knee pain and physical therapy was more or less useless and a waste of my time and money. After getting nowhere w...

In Philosophy & Technique » most efficient fast walking technique
October 04, 11:05pm

Florham Park
I'll be relocating to Florham Park (near Madison and Morristown) end of this month. I was out this last weekend apartment hunting and caught some of the fall colors, I haven't seen it in y...

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » Best Trails/Sites for NJ?
October 04, 12:35am

Best Trails/Sites for NJ?
Moving to New Jersey and wondering if anybody can provide good hiking websites for the area? Thanks.

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » Best Trails/Sites for NJ?
September 29, 11:57am

Water Purification?
Where's your water purification equipment?

In Gear Lists » this is it for the most part
September 28, 9:21pm

Torsolite
I'll take the torsolite, I'll pay shortly.

In Gear Swap » Lower prices, need to move
September 23, 11:45am

Caldera Cones and FL550
I see the Caldera cones are up on backpackinglight's store now - does the firelight 550 handle heat up on the pot with use? Does it come with something to store the cone in to protect it or do...

In GEAR » Caldera Cones and FL550
September 23, 1:47am

Pre-,During,Post- Liquid Nutrition?
What's everybody using for pre-,during and post training liquid nutrition? Right now I'm using Gu2O pre and during and Clif Shot for post. What are some good enduro fluids? The Gu20 it...

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » Pre-,During,Post- Liquid Nutrition?
September 23, 1:10am

Re: Carbon poles
Where did you get the golf club shafts?

In Gear Swap » WTB: carbon trekking poles 120cm or 125cm singel piece constr.
September 21, 2:56pm

Still up for grabs
I've decided against it, afraid it'll just sit in my closet for a number of months before I get a chance to use it, rather it go to someone that'll find use for it in the near future.

In Gear Swap » Granite Gear Vapor Trail For Sale
September 19, 11:30am

All Reader Reviews by Ryan Krause

Ryan Krause has posted no reviews.