BPL Community Profile

Jeremy B. (requiem) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Northern California
About Me Jeremy B. has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Jeremy B.

Showing 191 - 200 of 282 | Page: 1 ...10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: x100
Bloody hell, I just bought an X100 the other week.

In Gear Swap » Fall Cleaning... Size L shirts, Rain Jackets, Shangri-La 5, Fuji X100, LT4 Adjustable Poles, Gorilla, etc
October 07, 12:09am

Re: EDC Knife
Normally I slip a Benchmite into the coin pocket of my jeans. (Got it as a free promo, and at a 1/4" thin I haven't felt reason to look for something slimmer.) My Kulgera is a bit larg...

In GEAR » EDC Knife
September 28, 11:56pm

Re: Re: Choices
I've put two Synmats side by side without problems. (IMO the side tubes are not as large as one might expect; their effect is more subtle.)

In GEAR » Exped UL Synmat 7 vs. Exped UL Downmat 7 vs Thermarest Neoair All Season
September 25, 1:38am

Re: Re: Re: How Spot processes "911"
Zorg: Agree, especially on the EPIRB. I'm still waiting for the final report, but it sounds like they didn't have one on board. (Yes, exactly.) This was near North Coronado Island, of...

In GEAR » SPOT vs ACR? Need some advice
September 15, 4:38pm

Re: Re: Cell Antenna on iPhone.
Put a PIN code on the SIM and reboot without entering the code. That kills the cell portion but leaves everything else available. Bonus: you also don't have to remember where you left the SIM...

In Chaff » iPhone 5
September 14, 11:05am

Re: How Spot processes "911"
It was posted in another thread, but I think Practical Sailor's writeup of the Aegean incident is worth mentioning again. In that case, GEOS followed their procedure for when no location was...

In GEAR » SPOT vs ACR? Need some advice
September 14, 12:26am

Re: The Lowly Decimal Point and Other Gotcha's
I usually advocate for ISO 8601 dates (YYYY-MM-DD), in large part because they sort correctly but also because this ambiguity is avoided. On the decimal point, however, in my opinion the rest of...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » North America versus Europe, the decimal point
September 10, 1:56pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Copyright question
Generally, yes. A copyright holder might ignore a particular case of infringement (even if it costs them potential revenue) but vigorously challenge another. Consider if an adult movie producer...

In Chaff » Copyright question
September 09, 3:22pm

Re: Re: Copyright question
...for which the corporation vigorously defends their copyrights and periodically pursues violators to maintain their copyright protection Please note it's only trademarks that can be lost i...

In Chaff » Copyright question
September 09, 1:56pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: taxes - Doug
Michael, I think the proper income number to use when wargaming the effects of tax rates is pre-tax income, not after-tax. I assume that your 17% number is that in page 22, Fig. 3 of your pdf, ...

In Chaff » Romney/Ryan 2012
September 07, 3:16pm

All Reader Reviews by Jeremy B.

Jeremy B. has posted no reviews.