BPL Community Profile

Robert Cowman (rcowman) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale Canadian Rockies
About Me Robert Cowman has not added a biography yet.
CityEdmonton
StateAlberta
CountryCanada

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Robert Cowman

Showing 191 - 200 of 970 | Page: 1 ...11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ...97

Forum » Thread

Re: Bear Bagging and SUL
MLD pro bear bag set up. My Area has the largest population of grizzly outside of Alaska, and a ton of black bears. the 3oz is well worth the weight, so I don't get mauled in my sleep.

In SuperUltraLight (SUL) Backpacking Discussion » Bear Bagging and SUL
July 20, 5:11pm

Re: Ueli Steck impoverished?
Yea Steve house, Tomaz Humar are/were also poor and apparently bad climbers because they didn't use custom gear. Will Gadd is to,I mean Red Bull what company is that? Patagonia is mass produced...

In GEAR » A 10 lb baseweight for Alpine Climbs
July 19, 8:52pm

Re: WTB- large wish list
http://www.6pm.com/patagonia

In Gear Swap » WTB- large wish list
July 19, 1:34am

Re: Bah Humbug to MH
Ueli steck is sponsored by Volkswagon/Audi, and is one of the most famous Swiss personalities right now, I'm pretty sure he could afford a $5000 eider down suit... And mountain hardware is Colu...

July 18, 8:26pm

Re: A 10 lb baseweight for Alpine Climbs
well Steck is like 5'9.... the floor seems to be removable so you can dig out the bottom for more space.

July 18, 7:56pm

Re: Made In Australia
Thats nothing, Canada post employees make $24+ an hour 7 weeks vacation, 15 paid sick days that carry over, a raise every year. and full health benefits, And the highest job absentee rate in the co...

In GEAR » American manufacturers ripped off by Aussie greed
July 18, 7:17pm

Re: winter stove/alcohol
it's usually -30 to -40 here and I melt snow with a wood fire. canisters are useless except for MSR reactors and jetboils.(reactor is better IMO)

In GEAR » Winter Stove
July 18, 7:05pm

Re: Re: SUL AND XUL PACKS
Custom pack to hold that canister. probably a cuben style, like a zpacks, or a zimmerman creation could get one in at around 9-11 ounces. you would have cut back on iother features to come in at a ...

In SuperUltraLight (SUL) Backpacking Discussion » Sul/xul pack
July 18, 6:27pm

Re: XXL
My friend who`s worked for MHW since the year it`s started is 6'5" and it fits him in the xxl. tents, not so much... It doesn't fit me though, to short in a medium, way to boxy in a...

July 18, 1:57pm

Re: Don't Have to Leave The US to be Ripped Off...
I live less than a kilometer away from the plant that make the most gas that Canada and what we export to the US, and its 1.11 a liter (4.55 a gallon). you guys in the states have it good when it c...

In GEAR » American manufacturers ripped off by Aussie greed
July 18, 1:54pm

All Reader Reviews by Robert Cowman

Robert Cowman has posted no reviews.