BPL Community Profile

Ryan Christman (radio_guy) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Midwest U.S.
About Me Ryan Christman has not added a biography yet.
My PDF Gear ListZion Traverse 2013

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Ryan Christman

Showing 191 - 200 of 504 | Page: 1 ...11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ...51

Forum » Thread

Re: Backpacking....small
Small is good. Years ago I used a 35L pack for dayhikes. Now I can go out for days with a 46L. I find myself more interested in smaller, less bulky items than weight as well. Eventually moving from...

In GEAR » Backpacking....small
October 14, 3:25pm

Re: Clearing out the gear stash....
All PM's as of this point have been replied to. Updated listing above.

In Gear Swap » Clearing out the gear stash....
October 14, 8:53am

Clearing out the gear stash....
Looking to sell some miscellaneous gear to afford some new gear! All prices are USD including shipping CONUS. PayPal only. All items are used but in good condition. Reply with a PM. More items may ...

In Gear Swap » Clearing out the gear stash....
October 13, 8:16pm

Re: Peak Elite
Mine has started leaking too after about two weeks of use. Already have had to patch it twice. Now at week 3 it appears to be leaking at the seams. I thought about calling POE but am getting a litt...

In GEAR » Peak Elite AC (at Moontrail.com)
October 02, 11:00pm

Re: Re: Level 4
Actually I prefer level 4 but usually end up telling someone, either to scare the crap out of them or make them think I am nuts. Either way, sharing some of those level 4's can also ensure the ...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Levels of Fun - Skurka's?
September 21, 12:22am

Railriders
1+ Railriders. Love mine, best fitting pants I have.

In GEAR » slim fit hiking pants?
September 20, 11:44pm

Re: Do You Actually Use Your Gear ? ?
Most of my trips are quick opportunities that presented themselves. Going light allows me to focus more on being there in the short time frames. I don't always use everything but am learning I ...

In Philosophy & Technique » Do You Actually Use Your Gear ? ?
September 19, 8:41pm

Re: Re: Fun
In defense to Eric and myself: The times I thought about using the PLB was for other guys on the trip, not me. Besides, I learned that one of the "macho" guys I was worried about the most...

September 19, 8:29pm

Fun
"Its all fun n games till someone pulls the plb ;)" HA! I love that Eric. My big trip for the year was category 2 for "not fun MOST OF the time but fun to tell about" and Ro...

September 18, 8:42pm

Insoles
On a recent 25 mile overnighter, I tried Superfeet Green insoles in my Inov8 X-Talon 240s. I trimmed the right insole to match the original and kept the left insole untrimmed, right out of the box....

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » First real hike in trail runners... Blisters
September 12, 9:15am

All Reader Reviews by Ryan Christman

Ryan Christman has posted no reviews.