Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Ryan C (radio_guy) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Alaska
About Me Ryan C has not added a biography yet.
My PDF Gear ListZion Traverse 2013

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Ryan C

Showing 191 - 200 of 518 | Page: 1 ...11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ...52

Forum » Thread

Re: warm
I don't know Eric, this new cheap puffy seemed decent enough to me that I sold my MB Alpine Light and bought a tarp. Now I am looking a quilts and lighter packs!

In GEAR » Awesome cheap puffy
October 21, 9:18am

Westcomb
A 12oz Westcomb Specter LT eVent shell served me well for lots of bushwhacking in Alaska this summer. It was my favorite piece of gear for the entire trip. The DWR probably wore off for sure but th...

In GEAR » Favorite rain shell for bushwhacking?
October 19, 8:30pm

Two items remaining
Columbia pants and TNF fleece still for sale...

In Gear Swap » Clearing out the gear stash....
October 19, 8:20pm

Poison Ivy
Shorts with a pair of long gaiters. Get a 1-2oz bottle and fill it up with Tecnu medicated scrub wash and have her use it ASAP when see feels a poison ivy rash is developing. That stuff works great...

In GEAR » Dealing with poison ivy
October 18, 5:51pm

RevolutionX
How long will you be offering special pricing on the RevolutionX? I am interested in trying a quilt in the 20 degree range but already have lots of gear cash invested in my two Western Mountaineeri...

In Gear Deals » enLIGHTened equipment is back with INSANE pricing
October 18, 3:59pm

WTB: SMD Wild Oasis, possibly MLD 'Mid
Interested in trying out a Six Moon Designs Wild Oasis. Can be new or used in good condition. Would also consider a silnylon MLD Solomid or Duomid (with or without bug netting) if the price was ...

In Gear Swap » WTB: SMD Wild Oasis, possibly MLD Solomid
October 17, 10:09pm

Re: sizing
Ike, I am about the same height and weight as you and the XL fit pretty good.

In GEAR » Awesome cheap puffy
October 17, 1:01pm

Sold
The parka has been sold.

In Gear Swap » FS: MontBell Alpine Light Parka, Mens L
October 17, 12:58pm

Re: More durable hiking poles?
Carbon fiber poles concerned me as well. Picked up a pair of Black Diamond Trail Ergo Cork with Flick Locks and am overall happy with them, they are just pretty heavy. They have been used in places...

In GEAR » More durable hiking poles?
October 17, 9:10am

FS: MontBell Alpine Light Parka, Mens L
MontBell Alpine Light Parka, size men's large, steel blue color. Includes original tags and stuff sack. SOLD

In Gear Swap » FS: MontBell Alpine Light Parka, Mens L
October 16, 7:24pm

All Reader Reviews by Ryan C

Ryan C has posted no reviews.