BPL Community Profile

Ryan Christman (radio_guy) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Midwest U.S.
About Me Ryan Christman has not added a biography yet.
My PDF Gear ListZion Traverse 2013

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Ryan Christman

Showing 191 - 200 of 500 | Page: 1 ...11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ...50

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: Level 4
Actually I prefer level 4 but usually end up telling someone, either to scare the crap out of them or make them think I am nuts. Either way, sharing some of those level 4's can also ensure the ...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Levels of Fun - Skurka's?
September 21, 12:22am

Railriders
1+ Railriders. Love mine, best fitting pants I have.

In GEAR » slim fit hiking pants?
September 20, 11:44pm

Re: Do You Actually Use Your Gear ? ?
Most of my trips are quick opportunities that presented themselves. Going light allows me to focus more on being there in the short time frames. I don't always use everything but am learning I ...

In Philosophy & Technique » Do You Actually Use Your Gear ? ?
September 19, 8:41pm

Re: Re: Fun
In defense to Eric and myself: The times I thought about using the PLB was for other guys on the trip, not me. Besides, I learned that one of the "macho" guys I was worried about the most...

September 19, 8:29pm

Fun
"Its all fun n games till someone pulls the plb ;)" HA! I love that Eric. My big trip for the year was category 2 for "not fun MOST OF the time but fun to tell about" and Ro...

September 18, 8:42pm

Insoles
On a recent 25 mile overnighter, I tried Superfeet Green insoles in my Inov8 X-Talon 240s. I trimmed the right insole to match the original and kept the left insole untrimmed, right out of the box....

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » First real hike in trail runners... Blisters
September 12, 9:15am

Re: I have one
Hi Fred, sent you an email.

In Gear Swap » WTB: SMD Wild Oasis
September 09, 2:36pm

Wild Oasis
Email sent.

In Gear Swap » Gear Closet Cleaning
September 09, 2:22pm

WTB: SMD Wild Oasis
Interested in trying out a Six Moon Designs Wild Oasis. Can be new or used in good condition.

In Gear Swap » WTB: SMD Wild Oasis
September 08, 7:36pm

Re: Insulation, too?
A decent mid-layer helps in hypothermic weather. Most of us had one fleece pullover (I used my Patagonia R1) and a light synthetic or down vest/jacket. Fleece is bulky but breaths better, dries fas...

In GEAR » I need a good rain jacket
September 07, 7:40pm

All Reader Reviews by Ryan Christman

Ryan Christman has posted no reviews.