Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Frank H. (porker110) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale California
About Me HSU Student.
My PDF Gear Listrae lakes loop august 5-8

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Frank H.

Showing 191 - 200 of 309 | Page: 1 ...11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31

Forum » Thread

umbrella
I was just curious if they make an adjustable umbrella, much like a trekking pole that can be used to set up a shelter? nevermind i just found one http://www.euroschirm.com/usa/index.cgi

In GEAR » umbrella
October 14, 3:50pm

bumppy
Just wondering if they are out there??

In Gear Swap » WTB: BPL products
October 09, 6:30pm

Re: Adjustable
And where might you get these carbon fiber poles?

In GEAR » Tent pole
October 04, 4:10pm

Adjustable
My reasoning for it need to be adjustable is, that if i want to pitch the shelter closer to the ground in case of a storm i can lower the pole and if the weather if fair i can raise it up. But afte...

In GEAR » Tent pole
October 04, 3:48pm

Tent pole
I've got a SMD Gatewood Gape that i really like, But to get the full use out of it i need a trekking pole. When i backpacking with trekking poles i end up carrying them in my hand or just putti...

In GEAR » Tent pole
October 04, 3:36pm

WTB: BPL products
I know this is a shot in the dark, but i'm going to ask for it. Any BPL cocoon hoody in a size medium, the latest one or the old. Just looking for one with life still left in it. Cocoon pa...

In Gear Swap » WTB: BPL products
October 03, 9:54pm

6x4x9 tarp
have any photos?

In Gear Swap » Moving Countries, time to clean the closet- lots of MYOG and altered stuff plus ULA, BA, T-Rest
October 03, 11:32am

Mark
Well i'm wanting to head to emmigrant the weekend of October 21-23, but looking at the weather reports; shows that it might rain and eventually snow. I've got a new backpacker going and i d...

In Pre-Trip Planning » Ventana Wilderness
October 03, 11:30am

spot
I don't think i would use two spots. just curious, why you given them up?

In Gear Swap » FS: Spot Satellite Messenger
October 02, 12:24pm

spot
Are these both still available?

In Gear Swap » FS: Spot Satellite Messenger
October 02, 10:12am

All Reader Reviews by Frank H.

Frank H. has posted no reviews.