BPL Community Profile

Frank H. (porker110) - BPL Guest

My Locale California
About Me HSU Student.
My PDF Gear Listrae lakes loop august 5-8

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Frank H.

Showing 191 - 200 of 307 | Page: 1 ...11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31

Forum » Thread

Re: Adjustable
And where might you get these carbon fiber poles?

In GEAR » Tent pole
October 04, 4:10pm

Adjustable
My reasoning for it need to be adjustable is, that if i want to pitch the shelter closer to the ground in case of a storm i can lower the pole and if the weather if fair i can raise it up. But afte...

In GEAR » Tent pole
October 04, 3:48pm

Tent pole
I've got a SMD Gatewood Gape that i really like, But to get the full use out of it i need a trekking pole. When i backpacking with trekking poles i end up carrying them in my hand or just putti...

In GEAR » Tent pole
October 04, 3:36pm

WTB: BPL products
I know this is a shot in the dark, but i'm going to ask for it. Any BPL cocoon hoody in a size medium, the latest one or the old. Just looking for one with life still left in it. Cocoon pa...

In Gear Swap » WTB: BPL products
October 03, 9:54pm

6x4x9 tarp
have any photos?

In Gear Swap » Moving Countries, time to clean the closet- lots of MYOG and altered stuff plus ULA, BA, T-Rest
October 03, 11:32am

Mark
Well i'm wanting to head to emmigrant the weekend of October 21-23, but looking at the weather reports; shows that it might rain and eventually snow. I've got a new backpacker going and i d...

In Pre-Trip Planning » Ventana Wilderness
October 03, 11:30am

spot
I don't think i would use two spots. just curious, why you given them up?

In Gear Swap » FS: Spot Satellite Messenger
October 02, 12:24pm

spot
Are these both still available?

In Gear Swap » FS: Spot Satellite Messenger
October 02, 10:12am

Ventana Wilderness
I'm thinking about going backpacking here in the next couple of weeks, but i'm not sure where to start. I've got a map. But i'm not sure what are the best possible routes for water ...

In Pre-Trip Planning » Ventana Wilderness
September 29, 10:57am

bivy length
I'm planning on getting a bivy, but i'm not sure on what size to get. my sleeping bag is 6ft long and the bivy choices are 6ft or 6.75 ft. Any suggestions.

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » bivy length
July 11, 8:45pm

All Reader Reviews by Frank H.

Frank H. has posted no reviews.