BPL Community Profile

Paul Gibson (pgibson) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale SW Idaho
About Me Paul Gibson has not added a biography yet.
My Website URLhttp://www.freewebs.com/arrowheadequipment/

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Paul Gibson

Showing 191 - 195 of 195 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

Forum » Thread

Don't laugh
They do look different but they are really comfy once you get used to them. And they really do strengthen up your foot and leg muscles so when you do ware regular shoes you don't have as many p...

In GEAR » Trail Shoes without elevated heels.
March 31, 2:08pm

Have a look at These
Hey Jim, I have always had a problem with pronating, causing me to ware out shoes really quickly. I gave these shoes a shot and wile they are not totally "bare foot" they are as close ...

In GEAR » Trail Shoes without elevated heels.
March 31, 2:05pm

Thanks all
Lots of advice to sort through :) Thank to all of you for some good info and another prospective. I have already gone ahead and cut out several items from my list. A little more info about me a...

In Gear Lists » Gear list - Hello
March 24, 9:52pm

Thanks Diane
I appreciate your comments, its great to have other prospectives on gear. Let me elaborate a bit on a few points. Some of my gear/system I have played with and I might be able to justify some of ...

March 23, 5:28pm

Gear list - Hello
Hi all I have been snooping around here for a bit and by far you all seam to be some of the most experienced and helpful folks on any of the forums that I frequent. I wanted to go a head and say h...

March 23, 2:49pm

All Reader Reviews by Paul Gibson

Paul Gibson has posted no reviews.