BPL Community Profile

Babak Sakaki (persianpunisher) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Babak Sakaki hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me Babak Sakaki has not added a biography yet.
CityBoulder
StateColorado

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Babak Sakaki

Showing 191 - 200 of 358 | Page: 1 ...11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ...36

Forum » Thread

Re: Gear Test
Walter, what shell do you use?

In GEAR » Gear: What breaks when and why?
February 17, 5:56pm

The ULTIMATE Minimalist Gear from OR 2012(Patagonia, Mountain Hardwear, Loki)
Hey folks, While at the Winter 2012 OR Show, I walked past some gear that I thought BPLers would appreciate. Patagonia: Patagonia is rolling full-swing with Gore-tex, using Active gear...

In GEAR » The ULTIMATE Minimalist Gear from OR 2012(Patagonia, Mountain Hardwear, Loki)
February 17, 5:49pm

ditto but
I've had my fair share of Primaloft (One, LM, Sport) and other Synthetics, and I must say that PL One is the warmest. Coreloft (by Arcteryc) is a close 2nd though.

In GEAR » Patagonia Das Parka: Polarguard vs Primaloft
February 14, 7:39pm

Primaloft= overall better, but less durable
The new Primaloft ones are warmer, WAY more packable and much lighter than the polar guard ones

In GEAR » Patagonia Das Parka: Polarguard vs Primaloft
February 14, 6:24pm

Sigh...
And here I was thinking it was something packable I can take with me on the trail to get irieā€¦.

In GEAR » hail the zong!
February 13, 11:04am

MHW Xenon
I had a MHW Xenon that was a Paclite with 70D face fabric. Awesome, super waterproof. But not SUPER breathable. I had the old 2.5layer H2no, which isn't very breathable.

In GEAR » Waterproof shell, what else should I look at?
February 12, 11:10pm

Re: M10
Just got off chat with Dave from Patagonia. He said the Super Cell Jacket ($249) is the replacement for the M10. He also said that the Supercell (13oz Pac-lite, essentially a Paclite Rain Shadow wi...

In GEAR » Waterproof shell, what else should I look at?
February 12, 6:44pm

Not to resurrect from the dead, but
Does anyone know the answer to this thread?

In GEAR » Patagonia M10 10oz 3 layer hardshell
February 12, 6:41pm

Not all of my down leaks
Out of the nearly dozen down pieces I have owned, only my MHW Phantom jacket s leaked down regularly. My Fitz Roy, Down Sweater hoody and MHW Sub Zero lose very little to any feathers. For ...

In GEAR » The heck with Montbell
February 12, 6:29pm

MHW warranty
Devon at MHW's warranty center has been one of THE MOST kick ass CS/Warranty reps I have ever dealt with in my life. I sent them a shell that was sliced by my skis and they gave me credit to...

In GEAR » Uli Steck and Mountain Hardwear Gear
February 09, 4:42pm

All Reader Reviews by Babak Sakaki

Babak Sakaki has posted no reviews.