Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Trill Daddy (persianpunisher) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Trill Daddy hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me Trill Daddy has not added a biography yet.
CityBoulder
StateColorado

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Trill Daddy

Showing 191 - 200 of 406 | Page: 1 ...11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ...41

Forum » Thread

It used "special down"
Methinks it uses the Encapsil stuff by Patagonia...

In GEAR » Montbell Plasma 1000
February 04, 2:54pm

Old one seems better, IMO
With the exception of weight savings, I think the older M10 is significantly better, due to the hybrid pit-zips. Sure, at ~10oz, it wasnt the LIGHTEST, but incredibly durable. I found it as almost ...

In GEAR » Patagonia M10 Jacket returning for Spring '13
January 28, 12:18am

I have a few
I got a sneak peek at Arcteryx's new Theta SVX shell (their burliest shell yet) and their new down line. I shattered my wrist falling on the ice the first day of OR, so I was unable to get ...

In GEAR » Outdoor Retailer Winter Market 2013 Coverage
January 27, 11:54pm

YouTube channel- SnowbirdSteeze
I will b, and I will be uploading video each night! I will also be conducting interviews with a few manufacturers, including Arcteryx. Hope to do Patagonia as well, if they will let me :)

In GEAR » Outdoor retailer
January 22, 8:42pm

Re: Re: PM me if you want my link to a review on the jacket
Evan, I am trying to make good on my word to Patagonia. The video is going to remain private until March 1, or until told otherwise. Kudos to the design team on this piece ;)

In GEAR » NEW Patagonia Encapsil ("Dry Down") Parka
January 17, 6:03pm

Ha ha
Glad my indecision was so apparent. Y'all are one of the best online communities out there. Kudos

January 12, 7:33pm

Hmmmm
Honestly, had I not been introduced to the entire "outdoor industry" by a Patagonia employee, I would be posting more reviews. I actually wanted to wear this jacket to the Outdoor Ret...

January 12, 3:59pm

Eh,
I think it is more like (We have spent millions developing this jacket, and don't want our [potentially] multimillion dollar marketing campaign being spoiled).

January 12, 10:47am

Re: Re: My guess
I hope they do both :). Either way, more power to Patagonia for pushing the envelope. Also, is Patagonia even a corporation? Last I heard, it was a privately owned company. There is a video...

January 11, 9:45pm

My guess
Although the folks at Patagonia haven't really explained, it appears that there was a miscommunication between folks who deal with customers and folks who deal with marketing....... I have t...

January 11, 6:32pm

All Reader Reviews by Trill Daddy

Trill Daddy has posted no reviews.