BPL Community Profile

Sean Passanisi (passanis) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Sean Passanisi hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me Sean Passanisi has not added a biography yet.
CitySan Francisco
StateCA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Sean Passanisi

Showing 191 - 200 of 254 | Page: 1 ...7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26

Forum » Thread

Understanding UV protection
Hello. I've used (and loved) a Cap 4 hoody over the past couple of months and I'm now considering baselayers for warmer weather. My research on BPL has prompted me to consider full length...

In GEAR » Understanding UV protection
May 06, 2:05pm

ULA
I've also been mulling over the pack I want to purchase for my 4 trip to India and SE Asia later this year. I've been happy with a ULA Circuit I bought a couple of months ago and I'm t...

In GEAR » International trip this summer: UL backpack or daypack?
May 06, 1:10pm

+1 Vibram Five Fingers Spyridon
I almost gave up on using Vibram Five Fingers on trails because of the thin soles of my KSO model. The Spyridon has a sole like a mountain bike tire and provides amazing protection, grip, and trac...

In GEAR » Trail Runners @ REI
April 30, 10:11am

Thanks
Thanks everyone for the thoughtful feedback.

In GEAR » Tarptent and Groundsheets
April 30, 10:08am

Tarptent and Groundsheets
Hello. I purchased a Tarptent SS2 a couple of months ago. I purchased a Tyvek groundsheet at the same time, though Henry recommended against using a groundsheet. I searched and found several p...

In GEAR » Tarptent and Groundsheets
April 28, 3:31pm

Re: Locus Gear CP2 Flip Lock
I just bought these poles. Not sure about the answer to your question, but you may want to try contacting support. I have found them to be responsive: info@locusgear.com

In GEAR » Locus Gear CP2 Flip Lock
April 23, 10:38am

Re: My opinion on the Buff
Thanks, Everett. I'm also in the market for a new hat solution. Does anyone else have experience using the Buff UV with a hat?

In GEAR » Hat Options
April 21, 2:11pm

Re: Perfect Timing
I also recently purchased a Sawyer (old bags) and two 2L evernew bags. My plan is to use the two 2L evernew bags in the side pouches of my Circuit and then use a 1L Sawyer bag + filter to load...

In GEAR » NEW Style Sawyer Water Bladders 1L and 2L
April 21, 2:08pm

The Responsible Company
I recently became much more passionate about this issue after reading an interview with Vincent Stanley, who coauthored "The Responsible Company" with Yvon Chouinard. I just bought the b...

In GEAR » First impressions: Tundra ethical sleeping bag model Pure-0
April 17, 10:27am

WPB Pants
How critical are WPB pants for backpacking in California / Sierras? Is it reasonable to think wind pants provide enough protection?

In GEAR » Lower Body Clothing System
April 11, 10:37pm

All Reader Reviews by Sean Passanisi

Sean Passanisi has posted no reviews.