BPL Community Profile

Sean Passanisi (passanis) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Sean Passanisi hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me Sean Passanisi has not added a biography yet.
CitySan Francisco
StateCA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Sean Passanisi

Showing 191 - 200 of 233 | Page: 1 ...5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24

Forum » Thread

Adventure Medical Kits
Hello. Following up on first aid thread from earlier this year (http://www.backpackinglight.com/cgi-bin/backpackinglight/forums/thread_display.html?forum_thread_id=72929), does anyone carry Adve...

In GEAR » Adventure Medical Kits
April 02, 7:17pm

First multitool / knife
Hello. I'm looking to purchase my first multitool/knife for basic trail hiking and backpacking. I don't have a specific use case, but I imagine I might find myself in a situation where I ...

In GEAR » First multitool / knife
April 01, 7:20pm

Windshirt sizing
Hello. I lost my beloved Houdini last week (I'm still in a grieving phase). I had a Spring 2012 model. I tried on the Fall 2013 model yesterday and noticed the fit is more slim than before. ...

In GEAR » Windshirt sizing
March 24, 9:52am

Bladders/ Bottles for Sawyer and Steripen
So I'm still looking over hydration options that could work with both a Steripen and Sawyer. I plan to purchase a Steripen for international travel but I could see myself using the Sawyer more...

In GEAR » Hydration bladders... out of fashion?
March 18, 7:42pm

Re: Re dry sleeping bag
Stephen, great idea on the exped schnozzle. Not sure if the WM versalite will fit but I will check. I could then put the Downmat UL7 at the bottom of my bag and then use the pumpbag as a sack for...

In GEAR » Stuff sacks for sleeping bags
March 17, 7:24pm

Re: Pack Liner
By the way, if I'm not using a stuff sack for my sleeping bag, should I also avoid using a stuff stack for my Exped Downmat UL 7? It's a pain in the ass to get that thing back in the bag.

March 15, 10:08am

Thanks
Thanks everyone for the feedback. Does the use of an internal pack liner negate the need for a proper external pack cover? Are there significant pros/cons to the different materials: silnyl...

March 14, 12:39pm

Stuff sacks for sleeping bags
Hello. I recently purchased a ULA Circuit. The stuff sack for my WM Versalite is 16" long, way too wide for the ~10" I have at the base of my Circuit. I'm thinking about buying a s...

March 13, 10:37pm

Thanks
Thanks for all of the feedback!

In GEAR » Heresy: bag liner and pillow talk
March 13, 10:12pm

Heresy: bag liner and pillow talk
Hello. Does anyone use the Western Mountaineering bag liner? I've used the Sea to Summit Reactor Thermolite Mummy Bag Liner, but it's too heavy and bulky for the utility provided. I like...

In GEAR » Heresy: bag liner and pillow talk
March 13, 10:34am

All Reader Reviews by Sean Passanisi

Sean Passanisi has posted no reviews.