Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Adam Kilpatrick (oysters) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale South Australia
About Me Into Bushwalking in remote areas in Australia. Have completed alot of walks in Southern Australia, especially in the Flinders Ranges, but also some decent trips in Victoria, Tasmania, and Central Australia.

I also spend a lot of time in the field for work (arid areas) and am an avid Scouter!

Oh yeah, and I'm into cycling and photography too.
CityAdelaide
StateSouth Australia
CountryAustralia
My Website URLhttp://worldtrike.crazyguyonabike.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Adam Kilpatrick

Showing 191 - 200 of 695 | Page: 1 ...11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ...70

Forum » Thread

Re: Issues with Condition of Cook Set
I agree. While both of these has been used a lot, he should definitely have pointed out these dents. I mean, plenty of other people would have been happy to use them, I know if it was what I wanted...

In Gear Swap » Titanium Firefly Wood Stove w/Flexport, Titanium Cookset-Snow Peak 700ml w/ Caldera Cone ,12-10 stove, Ultralight Lid, and Caddy
March 19, 10:32pm

Re: WTB BPL Firelite 475ml Trappers Mug (New Style) or MLD 475ml Pot (New Style)
They'll forever remain out of stock, BPL has now long closed the store for good. The webpages for a lot of the gear are still up there as a legacy (handy when I want to go back and compare spec...

In Gear Swap » WTB BPL Firelite 475ml Trappers Mug (New Style)
March 19, 10:03pm

Re: Re: Changing the chronological order of the thread responses?
That's worse Miguel, then I find myself holding the mouse upside down, and scrolling up is down and down is up. Bahhh.

In Website & Forum Admin/Support » Changing the chronological order of the thread responses?
March 19, 9:58pm

Re: Re: Changing the chronological order of the thread responses?
"And can the name be changed back to Forum Admin. and Support?" +1 The name is misleading and confusing. Ken are sick of fighting with each other!

In Website & Forum Admin/Support » Changing the chronological order of the thread responses?
March 19, 9:57pm

Re: Changing the chronological order of the thread responses?
I've also experienced this lately, and its really annoying! Some weird bug has crept into the system, hope they can fix it. I've never been a fan of reverse chrono, as with bigger individua...

March 19, 8:51pm

Re: wannabe ultrarunner here
I've done this before for training myself. Its interesting for fun, but unless you are planning on pulking, or getting into sprinting, or walking to the south pole, I think you are better off j...

In Other Activities » Ultramarathon
March 18, 10:16pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: ultrarunner here
Hey Miss. Yeah I'm definitely going to do the trail ultra instead. Doing timed track races just really is a dud idea for me I think. Not only the race itself, but from everything I've re...

In Other Activities » Ultramarathon
March 18, 10:13pm

Re: Critical Success Factors

In Other Activities » Because I like you!
March 18, 10:07pm

Different approach
Have you thought to try something like a super thin closed cell foam pad underneath the tent under the portion where you sleep? Like a Gossamergear thinlite pad. Or some Floor Muffler (get a roll f...

In Gear Swap » WTB: Cuben scrap material
March 18, 9:46pm

Re: Edit
Holy cow, are they stuck in 1894?

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » Looking for hiking buddie(s) in Victoria, Australia
March 18, 9:36pm

All Reader Reviews by Adam Kilpatrick

Adam Kilpatrick has posted no reviews.