BPL Community Profile

Adam Kilpatrick (oysters) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale South Australia
About Me Into Bushwalking in remote areas in Australia. Have completed alot of walks in Southern Australia, especially in the Flinders Ranges, but also some decent trips in Victoria, Tasmania, and Central Australia.

I also spend a lot of time in the field for work (arid areas) and am an avid Scouter!

Oh yeah, and I'm into cycling and photography too.
CityAdelaide
StateSouth Australia
CountryAustralia
My Website URLhttp://worldtrike.crazyguyonabike.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Adam Kilpatrick

Showing 191 - 200 of 657 | Page: 1 ...11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ...66

Forum » Thread

Re: 5.5oz Cuben tarp with carbon tieouts
Just found this thread Steve. Your tarp is amazing! I expect that it will last....forever. Some fantastic ideas on tieout reinforcing, etc. Do you think the pieces of carbon work well with a ...

In Make Your Own Gear » 5.5oz Cuben tarp with carbon tieouts
March 11, 7:35am

Re: why pick certain colors? And why the hole?
I was also wondering about that hole. I also picked yellow to make sure that I don't lose it too easily or anything. Hopefully that makes it easier to spot in the recesses of my pack when I&...

In Gear Deals » A NEW potty trowel - the Deuce of Spades™
March 11, 6:34am

Re: re:
Hey Benen Glad you are back out bushwalking again mate. I'm getting back to Adelaide (from Japan) soon and will be getting out and about with the young family. Just in time for Bushwalkin...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Larapinta Trail
March 10, 9:29pm

Re: Commercial - moved to Gear Deals
I'll let you know Roger. Probably longer for you, as you have that nice cushy eastern states stuff to deal with ;-) If I'm successful with this job app I might be leaving a lot more depo...

March 10, 12:46am

Re: replies
Yeah by the time I fatigue it to failure, hopefully I'll be able to afford a new lighter one. And I'll chuck it in the recycling bin :-)

March 09, 9:37pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: alpha
>>>>No matter who published the chart, it shows the competitor "market leading synthetic insulation" to have a clo of 2.12. This is HIGHER than 800FP down and more than 2x hig...

In GEAR » North Face Thermoball technology
March 09, 7:04pm

Re: ...and here's the difference between the final and the first photo
Hi Mike How wide is the handle? Did you design it for a particular hand size? I'm wondering how I'd go getting my small sized hands around it. Also, why Al over say Ti? Al has a limit...

March 09, 6:59pm

Re: Re: Re: New Alcohol Stove Design (?)
Great stuff again David. I like how you are heading with the focusing for narrow pots. You have quite a nack for these windscreens too.

In Make Your Own Gear » New Alcohol Stove Design (?)
March 09, 6:19am

Scientology
Just below the last post, my ad comes up for scientology.org However google's analytics work, they are 100% off for me here.

In Website & Forum Admin/Support » Ads are back for Lifetime Member
March 08, 10:03pm

Re: Ridged Foster's Cans
Wow wow wow Fred and David. This is AWESOME! I really like what both of you have done there. Yep, those cans look pretty much identical to my Japanese cans, even the bulge at the neck just be...

In Make Your Own Gear » Ridged Foster's Cans
March 07, 4:56am

All Reader Reviews by Adam Kilpatrick

Adam Kilpatrick has posted no reviews.