BPL Community Profile

Nia Schmald (nschmald) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Nia Schmald hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me Nia Schmald has not added a biography yet.
CitySunnyvale
StateCA
CountryUSA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Nia Schmald

Showing 191 - 200 of 590 | Page: 1 ...11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ...59

Forum » Thread

Re: re: Brian
Brian, when you said you where against it where you referring to my post? Do you oppose all these things that the government has funded? Roads Police Fire Fighters Emergency Responders Nati...

In Chaff » Health Care
December 17, 11:21am

Re: Re: Re: re: contributing
It also misses the reality of modern living. I think most on this site take advantage of things paid in part by others. Roads, police, fire fighters, national defense etc. are all part of the com...

In Chaff » Health Care
December 17, 10:27am

Re: Re: Panny GF1—A trekker's take
"To me a Canon G11 makes a lot more sense. A little bigger, 2 ounces heavier, and $450 less. " The gf1 has a sensor 5x larger than the canon g11. The gf1 is a lower end dslr camera an...

In Photography » Panny GF1—A trekker's take
December 16, 8:17pm

Re: PCT gear list
"I don't have any experience hiking in the SW/dry areas: are you saying that needles/burrs stick to tyvek more than they do to polycro?" Yep, that's what I'm saying. Polyc...

In Gear Lists » PCT gear list--help me spend $300
December 16, 5:05pm

Re: PCT gear list--help me spend $300
Looks like a solid list. You've obviously been doing your homework. Definitely would recommend an insulated jacket for the Sierras. It got down around 20F on a few nights. A Montbell Ther...

In Gear Lists » PCT gear list--help me spend $300
December 16, 3:39pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Lighten Your Heaviest Gear: You!
Ok so this article is suggesting that the super low fat diets were failures. I agree. But I don't see the science to support Atkins style low carb diets as a panacea. For example this from t...

In Editor's Roundtable » Lighten Your Heaviest Gear: You!
December 16, 1:31am

Re: Re: still innovating
"I don't see anything trailblazing about their $225 cotton long sleeve tee shirt" Oh Dan don't exaggerate. It's a bargain at only $200 USD. Wow, this would be funny if it...

In GEAR » Arc'teryx now makes office clothes.
December 16, 12:43am

Re: teaser for new show
Heavy looking pack for an over nighter. Still cool to highlite some places that are easy to reach for us city dweller types.

In On the Web » teaser for new show
December 16, 12:31am

Re: Re: Lighten Your Heaviest Gear: You!
"What Im saying is that different calories are metabolized differently by the body. In other words, your body wants to store carbs as fat while it dose not really want to store fat as fat. So ...

December 16, 12:19am

Re: Re: Re: Re: Lighten Your Heaviest Gear: You!
"and no it isn't a wash your body will not store fat from eating those veggies and fruits while it will preferentially store most of the candy bars calories" Again I have to disagr...

December 15, 10:39pm

All Reader Reviews by Nia Schmald

Nia Schmald has posted no reviews.