BPL Community Profile

Edward Jursek (nedjursek@gmail.com) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale Pacific Northwest
About Me Edward Jursek has not added a biography yet.
CitySeattle
StateWA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Edward Jursek

Showing 191 - 200 of 466 | Page: 1 ...11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ...47

Forum » Thread

Cuben Solo vs. Twin Shelters
Duane - I am wrapping up an SUL kit myself but went with an SMD Gatewood Cape to cut shelter weight, rather then downsize to another cuben shelter. I looked hard at a cuben flat tarp, a Zpacks Sol...

In GEAR » Solo vs. Twin cuben shelters
December 14, 3:22pm

Solo vs. Twin cuben shelters
I have ended up with 2 excellent cuben shelters, a Hexamid Twin and Duomid. Both are only a bit heavier then their solo counterparts and both offer huge gains in room, both in terms of floor space ...

In GEAR » Solo vs. Twin cuben shelters
December 14, 12:25am

New Tarp from GG
Looks nice but I am somehow underwhelmed. I was hoping for a cuben "The One" to go head to head to with the SMD Skyscape X in a solo cuben shelter steel cage death match. Instead, we get ...

In GEAR » New Tarp from Gossamer Gear
December 14, 12:07am

Feathered Friends Down Booties
I have been in the market for down booties. I have the luxury of living near the FF store in Seattle, so I went in and looked at their offering. I pulled the down inner bootie from the over bootie...

In GEAR » Feathered Friends Down Booties
December 13, 11:37pm

Epiphany Quilt
PM on the way . . .

In Gear Swap » .51 Black cuben Epiphany Quilt, 10 degree, 21.8 oz
December 13, 12:11am

Zpacks sold
Thank God! I saw this right after you posted and it took all of my self control not to buy it. I already have enough packs to fit my needs and I kept coming back to this posting. Great pack at a go...

In Gear Swap » FS: ZPacks Cuben Hybrid Zero Backpack
December 12, 4:26pm

leather barefoot shoe
I love my Vivobarefoot Ra's.

In GEAR » Casual, leather barefoot shoes besides the Soft Star Rogue?
December 10, 9:19pm

MLD Prophet
This is a plug for a great pack. I have the same Prophet and mine is 6.7oz. I used it on my Wonderland hike this year and, with resupply, the total pack weight would approach 15 pounds but the pack...

In Gear Swap » FS: Mountain Laurel Designs Prophet pack
December 09, 10:49pm

8# base weight
I always carry some sort of hooch. 8oz for a hooch bottle is way too much. I use a Poland Springs type water bottle bottle, 1oz max.

In Gear Lists » 8# base weight high sierra gear list. critiques?
December 09, 10:42pm

Most comfortable lightweight pack?
I would look at something custom from Zimmerbuilt if you know what features you want. His workmanship is top notch and his prices are great. I have one of his packs and love it. He has great custom...

In GEAR » Most comfortable lightweight pack?
December 08, 12:29pm

All Reader Reviews by Edward Jursek

Edward Jursek has posted no reviews.