Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

nanook ofthenorth (nanookofthenorth) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale nanook ofthenorth hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me nanook ofthenorth has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by nanook ofthenorth

Showing 191 - 200 of 787 | Page: 1 ...11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ...79

Forum » Thread

New R2 is much nicer then the old stuff - thinner and feels warmer and more windproof, patagonia also claims its more breathable. I cant speak to that though as I've only tried on this years s...

In GEAR » Patagonia R2 fleece jacket vs. Mountain Hardwear Bedlam Fleece jacket
March 20, 8:42pm

PM on RHO

In Gear Swap » CHEAP mens tops sz. small
March 15, 12:23pm

New MEC UL pack
I might be willing to ship a few to BPLers in the States, I think MEC charges about 20CAD in shipping to the states - a bit less then most US stores charge to ship to Canada. I think what I really...

In GEAR » New MEC UL pack!
March 14, 10:02pm

New MEC UL pack!
Looking it over I think there may be 2-3oz more to cut - the waist-belt, and a carry handle of all things in the top pocket for when its stuffed(??). Also the top pocket is double lined w/ silin...

March 14, 8:19pm

New MEC UL pack!
was just at MEC today, they have a new Travel Light Toploder, 9.5 oz, wide shoulder straps, silinylon w/ lid, they claim its 20L - looks more like 25-30L to me, oh, and its $26 CAD! I think I have...

March 14, 7:33pm

Grand Master Flash!
PM sent on the R1 Flash

In Gear Swap » FS: Men's Clothing - Icebreaker, Patagonia, OR
February 28, 10:13pm

Banffins
I have a pair, beautiful, high quality, super durable, comfortable! Heavy! They feel nimble but size+weight makes them a little clumsy. Can be a bit hot in 25-30C weather too (leather lined). ...

In GEAR » Lowa Boots
February 28, 8:15pm

Hey, did the 50% off @patagonia Toronto turn to 75% off for the nanopuff pullover? If so I'm going to go back for a price adjustment! I think the Nanopuff is like a 200 weight fleece (a littl...

In GEAR » Patagonia nanopuff or down sweater?
February 26, 12:26pm

maybe a pair of 100 weight fleece pants and the R1? Not sure how cold you were but I remember some people posting that the Golite Ultra20 was more of a 30degree bag. One thought would be to sel...

In GEAR » How to take my 3/4 length Prolite Plus down to 20F
February 25, 8:31pm

tetons?

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Found This Photo on the Web. Where it was Taken?
February 24, 4:40pm

All Reader Reviews by nanook ofthenorth

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

GoLite Phantom Jacket
Truly great jacket, light and fully featured. Very well vented. Only nitpick is that my BD Halfdome helmet 'barely' fits under the hood. If the hood was helmet compatible it would be my fav...

In Clothing - Raingear
September 14, 10:06pm