Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Mark Ries (mtmnmark) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale IOWAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!
About Me Im to old to fat and out of shape but I sure like hiking and fishing in the wind river range Im transitioning closer to ultra light but still lightweight at best but 35lbs from skin out is alot better than the old 60
CityDavenport
StateIowa
Countryusa

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Mark Ries

Showing 191 - 200 of 821 | Page: 1 ...11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ...83

Forum » Thread

Re: Womans small torso pack fitting issues
So I take it that the school of thought is that you either carry all the pack weight on your shoulders or if to heavy then you get a pack with hip belt and carry it all on your hips. This is not th...

In GEAR » Womans small torso pack fitting issues
July 21, 1:07pm

Re: Scout 2 Condensation Problems
Just wondering does the condensation run out the vents at all or run down on the floor? I think the best way to keep the condensation down would be to not sleep in it :^) It really does lack ventil...

In GEAR » Big Agnes Scout 2
July 16, 9:07pm

Re: Does This Pack Fit?
That looks like an OK fit in my book

In GEAR » Does This Pack Fit?
July 15, 11:51pm

I will buy that
PM sent

In Gear Swap » FS: Gram Weenie Pro Stove and Mug
July 12, 6:37am

Re: Aether 70 vs ULA Catalyst
I find it very hard to believe that an aether 60 only works for you below 30 lbs. That is a fine load carrying pack and I'm with David U on that.I found I ran out of bag space more than weight ...

In GEAR » Aether 70 vs ULA Catalyst
July 11, 8:23pm

Re: Where to find these mini ziplocks?
Walmart pharmacy area pill pouches

In GEAR » Lightest contact solution bottle - the little stuff...
July 07, 10:43pm

Re: Sweaty Back Syndrome
You know those cooling crystals they used to put in bandannas and hat bands? I think it was called blue bandoo or something. Maybe they should put them in back pads. With marketing it does not have...

In Chaff » Sweaty Back Syndrome
July 05, 7:02pm

Re: Clothes
I have touched the pictures I still don't understand which are the women's shorts maybe I just don't get women's sizing I see a xs which I assumn are a mans and the last pic is eith...

In Gear Swap » Misc. convertable pants/shorts(M/F)
July 04, 3:07pm

Re: Anybody not Seam Seal their silnylon shelters?
Seam sealing.I believe it makes the seams and pull outs stronger. I believe it helps if a thread gets cut or a stitch is not locked not to have the seam come apart as fast if at all it kinda locks ...

In GEAR » Anybody not Seam Seal their silnylon shelters?
July 04, 2:07pm

just call me stupid
Sorry but I just have a phone to view pics at the moment which pics are the women's shorts and what are their sizes and fabrics

In Gear Swap » Misc. convertable pants/shorts(M/F)
July 04, 1:27pm

All Reader Reviews by Mark Ries

Mark Ries has posted no reviews.