BPL Community Profile

Mark Ries (mtmnmark) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale IOWAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!
About Me Im to old to fat and out of shape but I sure like hiking and fishing in the wind river range Im transitioning closer to ultra light but still lightweight at best but 35lbs from skin out is alot better than the old 60
CityDavenport
StateIowa
Countryusa

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Mark Ries

Showing 191 - 200 of 801 | Page: 1 ...11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ...81

Forum » Thread

Dogs on trail
I wonder if a person who is scared of dogs(and maybe for good reason) sees having a large scary dog coming towards them with owner a ways back like having some mean looking guy come down the trail...

In Philosophy & Technique » What to do when encountering dogs on the trail?
June 18, 7:49am

Re: Snowpeak 700ml Mug Lid
A jet boil lid works and snaps on nicely but I found you had to be careful with flames coming up the sides so I started using foil in camp and the jb lid to hold tight the pot contents when in pack...

In GEAR » Snowpeak 700ml Mug Lid
June 14, 6:32am

Re: Re: You go girl
Please note I edited my last post

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Maybe my first solo trip this weekend??
June 13, 7:10am

You go girl
That a girl Jen. Could you PM me with where you are going, just in case something would happen. I mean after all you got all that new gear, somebody should find a new home for it and for Chuck. Is ...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Maybe my first solo trip this weekend??
June 13, 6:45am

Sell old gear?
Or give them away? But they are my friends...We have a history... They never let me down... They are there for me...I don't know how you could even suggest such a thing, get a bigger house. May...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » How long do you hold on to extra gear you don't really use?
May 24, 7:41am

simms wading shoes
Give me a call when you get off work and I can check them out

In Gear Swap » Closet cleaning
May 13, 6:27am

Re: can I repair this mattres, and if, how?
What brand is that looks maybe like a thermarest? Could that be a warranted repair?

In GEAR » can I repair this mattres, and if, how?
April 26, 5:54am

REI packfitter
He got a new job at autozone selling parts so he is on the NASCAR forum teaching them how to build engines. I think Max is thicker skinned than most here have given him credit and the proof is that...

In GEAR » Canister failure: has this happened to you?
April 08, 11:55pm

Re: Oval or square stuff sack/ drysack for sleeping bag, not round...
I guess I'm not getting it as usual but even if it has a square bottom the rest is still gonna come out round once stuffed unless someone has developed a hard sided stuff sack

In GEAR » Oval or square stuff sack/ drysack for sleeping bag, not round...
March 31, 8:27am

Re: Re: REI experience varies?
After rereading the posts I get his point if they have the same product available and its their brand they should replace it. I would try again. I have a love hate relationship with montbell love t...

In GEAR » Warranty expectations from high end gear companies
March 27, 10:08am

All Reader Reviews by Mark Ries

Mark Ries has posted no reviews.