BPL Community Profile

E J (mountainwalker) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale SF Bay Area & New England
About Me E J has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by E J

Showing 191 - 200 of 1406 | Page: 1 ...11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ...141

Forum » Thread

3 bottles e-nrg clean burning bioethanol available if anyone wants to try
I needed to pick some up fairly quickly and was surprised to find a supplier only 5 minutes from me, so if anyone in the East Bay or SF would like to try my 3 bottles, you are welcome to them. Har...

In GEAR » http://www.e-nrg.com/ want to go in on order?
August 01, 9:03pm

New Balance MT1010 released today; 4mm drop, EE sizes, more cushion/protection than Minimus
FYI NB released the MT1010 today in M's and W's normal and EE width - 4mm drop, rock plate, and more cushion and protection than the Minimus shoes have had up to now. Available on the NB...

In GEAR » New Balance MT1010 released today; 4mm drop, EE sizes, more cushion/protection than Minimus
August 01, 8:58pm

Agreed; Thoughts on best shape of stay for Crown 60?
I just clicked on the link - the Klymit looks nice and very comfy. You summed it up well - I'd only be concerned about durability and extra futzing around. I wouldn't want to have to brin...

In GEAR » Granite Gear Crown VC 60 - Early Impressions
July 31, 11:15pm

how durable are the Klymit pads?
Hi Clayton, thanks for posting the review on the pack - it was very helpful. As for the Klymit, I start to get concerned about relying too much on high tech/less durable gear in the field which mi...

July 31, 9:48pm

PS Crown 60 pricing
You should be able to find it fairly easily at 20% off, bringing the cost down to $160, and Granite Gear is very good about changing the hip belt for you and shipping it out quickly. They didn'...

July 31, 9:29pm

Granite Gear VC Crown 60 sizing tips; Adding a U stay for more support at lower weight
Here's some fit information that I hope you'll find helpful. The Ms. and I sold our Exos 58 packs and picked up Crown VC 60s in the Regular and Short sizes. We found the build quality...

July 31, 9:26pm

Fine with 2 if someone wants to try a quart of e-nrg
Harald, thanks again for organizing this - very glad to find an alcohol fuel that burns hot and clean. I'm down for 3, and fine taking 3, but if anyone wants to try this out, I'm fine shar...

July 25, 4:48pm

Thanks Harald
Thanks very much for organizing this group buy. I'll gladly take 2 or 3 as I'm sure a friend will want one. Will PM you tomorrow.

July 21, 1:33am

Consensus on safest, most efficient alcohol fuel?
Is there a consensus on the safest alcohol fuel that's also efficient and economical (that knocks out Everclear from the running), given how many people keep their fuel bottle in their pot? ...

In GEAR » Which brand of denatured alcohol? Where to get it in US?
July 17, 7:09pm

Jason how's the 1110 for room in the toe box? Key - enough room in the toe box
Jason how is the 1110 for roominess of the toe box? Also any idea on the heel to toe drop? One New Balance rep said 4mm and another said 12mm. Having a heck of a time finding out which is true. ...

In GEAR » My first hiking shoes!
July 15, 6:49pm

All Reader Reviews by E J

Showing 1 - 3 of 3 | Page: 1

Review

Category

eBAY.com
Craig, How do you set up an auto search on eBay? Not familiar with that feature. Did you set up an outside program to crawl eBay? eBay is not only useful for acquiring used and new gear at low...

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
December 20, 7:51am

Patagonia Houdini Wind Jacket
My wife has had such good experience with her Houdini that I'm going to switch over from my Montane Lite-speed. I've used my Montane Lite-Speed in almost all conditions. The material has excellent ...

In Clothing - Wind & Soft Shell
January 30, 9:40pm

Montane Lite-speed
I've used my Montane Lite-Speed in almost all conditions. The fit is quite good, with plenty of room to layer underneath, without being way too big. I'm 6 ft 180lbs, 42 chest and I do fine with the ...

In Clothing - Wind & Soft Shell
January 30, 9:31pm