BPL Community Profile

Max Dilthey (mdilthey) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale MaxTheCyclist.com
About Me 24 year old backpacker, cyclist, and university outing club leader. As an environmental science major, I have been making the outdoors the priority of my existence since 2011.
StateMA
CountryUnited States
My Website URLhttp://www.MaxTheCyclist.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Max Dilthey

Showing 191 - 200 of 2671 | Page: 1 ...11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ...268

Forum » Thread

Nope!
It's a synthetic bag, but no! You could hang it from the hang loops, though.

In GEAR » Options for cleaning a sleeping bag?
May 31, 4:56pm

Multi-Use
Delmar, Don't let gender keep you from enjoying that bikini top. -Max

In GEAR » Knee Pads.
May 31, 2:09pm

Questions Answered!
Incredible, the representative from Evazote and an inventor... Only on BPL

In GEAR » Evazote Pads - why?
May 31, 11:50am

Single Wall?
I hear a lot of good things about Black Diamond single-wall tents for winter camping. If you get a light enough 3-season tent, you can keep your 4-season solo tent for winter only, and use the 3-se...

In GEAR » Need to choose 2 tents for different circumstances. Please lend me a hand?
May 31, 9:50am

Damp in Winter
I should come up with a plan for it. I'm familiar with that dampness. I can make a stop at the local laundromat for a spin in the dryer part of a routine. Once every 2-4 days? I was goin...

In GEAR » The Hilleberg House Project
May 31, 9:33am

Unna vs Soulo
I am torn between the Unna and the Soulo. Pros for Unna: -Longer -Simpler to set up Cons for Unna: -No Vestibule The Soulo has a vestibule, but is shorter and harder to set up. ...

May 31, 9:12am

No Longer Receiving BPL Emails??
Hi BPL, It's been a month since I've received a thread notification or a PM. Something must be wrong. Several members attempted to PM me and were unable. I can only guess at how many ...

In Website & Forum Admin/Support » No Longer Receiving BPL Emails??
May 31, 8:57am

Woohoo!
The bag is clean! Thanks, everyone! FYI, my method: I followed the advice here and spent the $10 on Nikwax Down Wash instead of shortcutting. I didn't want to ruin the DWR. I used 2/3 wha...

In GEAR » Options for cleaning a sleeping bag?
May 31, 8:27am

It Happens
More common outside my field. My camping buddy Jim's employer is paying for his Master's right now. Computer science.

May 31, 8:24am

Questions Answered
Knowing myself, I need an easy, quick setup or I'll end up loathing the nightly ritual of finding a campsite on days when I've worked especially hard. Also knowing myself, I know space does...

May 31, 7:56am

All Reader Reviews by Max Dilthey

Showing 1 - 2 of 2 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Kelty backpacks redwing 3100, red cloud 6650
I have two packs; a lightweight pack and a big, indestructible monster. It's good to have something reliable to fall back on for deep winter, or trips where you're carrying extra gear for some...

In Backpacks - Internal Frame
February 02, 5:52am

Boreas Men's Buttermilk 40
Fit: This bag has a superb fit that places more pressure on your lower back, which distributes weight to the hips and keeps your upper back cool. I was impressed with how well this pack vented, even w...

In Backpacks - Internal Frame
November 24, 7:19pm