BPL Community Profile

Marc Kokosky (mak52580) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Washington, DC Area
About Me Marc Kokosky has not added a biography yet.
CityFalls Church
StateVA
CountryUSA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Marc Kokosky

Showing 191 - 200 of 501 | Page: 1 ...11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ...51

Forum » Thread

Re: only national forest fee areas are closed
Sweet. They should probably be a little more clear about it on their site. As it's stated, it is certainly vague and insinuates that all recreation areas are closed. Maybe they did it to try...

In Pre-Trip Planning » park closures... insanity... time for civil disobediance?
October 16, 9:23am

Re: Re: Life members with one post?
Maybe the item is overpriced to help him cover the cost of his Life membership lol. Seriously though, if he's willing to shell out $100 then I'd assume he's good to go. Maybe he n...

In GEAR » Life members with one post?
October 16, 9:15am

Re: No Canisters Required
Nope. I just bear bag my food

In Pre-Trip Planning » Are Bear Canisters Required in Shenandoah NP?
October 16, 12:38am

Re: Re: Re: park closures... insanity... time for civil disobediance?
Maybe people think national forests are open because no one is there to actively enforce but they are technically closed. http://www.fs.fed.us/ "all federally owned recreation areas are ...

In Pre-Trip Planning » park closures... insanity... time for civil disobediance?
October 16, 12:35am

Re: Background
Like you said, the trail will always be there. Wait a few years until he's older, his body has grown and is better able to withstand the rigors of long distane backpacking and better able to...

In Pre-Trip Planning » PCT thru hike With my 5yr old along for the summer- Northbound or Southbound?
October 16, 12:30am

Re: Dolly Sods This Weekend
Not sure where you got your info from, but it is run by the National Forest Service as part of the USDA and due to the shutdown it's closed http://www.fs.fed.us/ Like you I'm also loo...

In Pre-Trip Planning » Dolly Sods This Weekend
October 16, 12:22am

FOUND
FOUND

In Gear Swap » WTB: Yama Mountain Gear 1.25
October 15, 11:00am

Re: Bump
It's been a while. Does anyone have one they are looking to offload?

In Gear Swap » WTB: Older Version Litetrail Cook Kit
October 14, 8:05am

Still Looking
Still looking.

In Gear Swap » WTB: Yama Mountain Gear 1.25
October 14, 3:25am

Arrowhead Equipment
Scroll to the bottom of the page: http://www.arrowhead-equipment.com/cooking-gear.html

In GEAR » Mini dropper bottles
October 13, 11:10pm

All Reader Reviews by Marc Kokosky

Showing 1 - 3 of 3 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Gerber Mini Paraframe Knife
I also carry this on me in my side pocket. I love it and at only 1.5 oz goes with me every time.

In Miscellaneous Products
October 14, 5:06am

Gregory Z-55
I have to agree with Bearpaw. I tried this on in REI and couldn't wait to take it off. I also have broad shoulders and chest and the sternum strap was extremely uncomfortable. Also I felt that ...

In Backpacks - Internal Frame
October 14, 5:03am

SteriPen Adventurer
I need to disagree with many of you. I also had some substantial doubts about the quality of this unit when I purchased it. However, since I travel internationally to 3rd world countries for work, a...

In Hydration - Water Treatment
October 14, 4:41am