BPL Community Profile

Stuart . (lotuseater) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale Where the air is thin
About Me Stuart . has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Stuart .

Showing 191 - 200 of 733 | Page: 1 ...11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ...74

Forum » Thread

SoloMid weight
Ron changed the reinforcing patches on high stress points for all of his cuben shelters and bivies to add durability. I no longer have a cuben SoloMid but the cuben DuoMid I bought earlier this yea...

In GEAR » Cuben Solomid Features
September 24, 8:46am

Re: 4P Mid
Ian - No need to use a separate centre pole if you use trekking poles, just understand with a 70"+ height, you'll need to lash two poles together to get the necessary pitch. As for...

In Gear Swap » WTB: tarptent hogback or similar
September 11, 1:12am

4P Mid
Ian - I have an MLD SuperMid with perimeter bug mesh that I use with a .600 carbon fibre pole from Ruta Locura. It's not for sale, sorry, but I wanted to share my experiences with it. The ...

In Gear Swap » WTB: tarptent hogback or similar
September 10, 4:05pm

Re: West Cross Creek Loop, Holy Cross Wilderness
Sweet report, Tim. I'm chomping at the bit for a trip this weekend. This wasn't last weekend by any chance? I was in Breckenridge and the weekend was a complete washout. 5 hours of to...

In Post-Trip Reports » West Cross Creek Loop, Holy Cross Wilderness
August 29, 10:31pm

WTB: Bathtub floor up to 96"x96" or Zpacks Twin groundsheet
Looking for a bathtub floor for an MLD Supermid, ideally one that measures around 90"x90" but open to options. I currently have a Zpacks Solo Plus bathtub/groundsheet and I could combine...

In Gear Swap » WTB: Bathtub floor up to 96"x96" or Zpacks Twin groundsheet
August 26, 2:02pm

Re: Mortality rates
Thanks, Greg. I didn't mean to send this discussion off on a morality / ethics tangent. Your explanation helps me understand better what it means to C&R with due care for the fish.

In Editor's Roundtable » Tenkara for Backpackers: State of the Market Report - Part 2
August 23, 6:26pm

Gladdens my heart
Edward, I was unable to post for about a week, but I was following this thread with great interest. I yelled at my monitor when I first read that you weren't the buyer, and then whooped for jo...

In Gear Swap » WTB- GOLITE Shangri-la 6 or 8
August 22, 10:22pm

Mortality rate
Greg - We've chatted before about the morals of C&R. This is the first time I've seen any numbers put to mortality rate based on amount of time exposed to air. As a tenkara / fly fish...

In Editor's Roundtable » Tenkara for Backpackers: State of the Market Report - Part 2
August 22, 9:46pm

Megalite Sold
Sold to David, thank you.

In Gear Swap » FS: WM Megalite
August 22, 9:15pm

FS: WM Megalite - Thanks for the feedback
Many thanks for all the unsolicited votes of confidence. I'm not quite sure what I did to warrant such glowing reports, but I definitely appreciate the feedback, folks.

In Gear Swap » FS: WM Megalite
August 22, 3:52pm

All Reader Reviews by Stuart .

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Mountain Laurel Designs
I had to cancel an order I placed a couple of weeks ago with Ron. He was very gracious, no argument on his end or attempt to persuade me not to cancel, and my refund came through within 24 hours. To...

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
March 21, 7:52am