BPL Community Profile

Stuart . (lotuseater) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale 40°N,-105°W-ish
About Me Stuart . has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Stuart .

Showing 191 - 200 of 787 | Page: 1 ...11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ...79

Forum » Thread

Price drop
Final price drop - $205 shipped USPS in US, payment via Paypal. You pay any fees.

In Gear Swap » FS: NWT Patagonia DAS Parka
January 14, 3:13pm

epiphany
Thanks for the additional disclosure, Max. And to quote from your PM to me: "dimensions when open: the top width is 50" and the bottom is ~36" Sounds like a very nice piece of ki...

In Gear Swap » FS: **Enlightened Equipment Epiphany 10 degree 850-fill down cuben fiber sleeping bag**
January 12, 6:17pm

Epiphany
How much use has this quilt had, Max? In order for it to be reviewed by outdoorgearlab.com, I'd expect not less than 45-60 nights. Not that this is a problem. Just disclose the relevant fa...

In Gear Swap » FS: **Enlightened Equipment Epiphany 10 degree 850-fill down cuben fiber sleeping bag**
January 12, 5:48pm

Price adjusted
I see that a few online retailers have the discontinued orange and less popular blue with electric green inner on sale. I haven't seen the black in size large available for less than full retai...

January 12, 5:12pm

FS: NWT Patagonia DAS Parka
For sale, brand new with tags, Men's DAS Parka, size Large, in Black. (Was $230) now $205 shipped via USPS within the US, payment via PayPal Personal/Gift or you pay any fees. Please respond vi...

January 12, 3:26pm

so true
Great perspectives, Craig and Ike. I feel lucky if the whine to shine proportion is anywhere close to 50/50 when I take my six year old out on short hikes and snowshoe trips. Yet if we reach the mo...

In Post-Trip Reports » I Almost Left Alone. (Los Padres, 12/26 thru 12/27)
December 28, 11:54pm

Re: Ss2 vs cb3
I own both the SS2 and the Hilleberg Kaitum 3, which bears more than a passing resemblance to the CB3 but weighs double and is primarily a winter / expedition tent. The CB3 has some really interes...

In GEAR » Cloudburst 3 vs Stratospire 2
December 20, 8:54pm

Mirage fit
I have both the Mirage and the Permafrost. At 5'9" and 185lb I found the Mirage fit me well in size Large, but for the Permafrost I had to upsize to XL. Combined with feedback from others,...

In GEAR » Question on Fit of Montbell Mirage
December 14, 11:12pm

Re: Grandfathered etc etc
Brock, I'm glad you got it sorted out in a week. Thing is, this should be transparent to members and you should never have had to raise it here. And it's contingent on one person - Ryan - w...

In Website & Forum Admin/Support » Grandfathered in life membership ended
December 14, 10:46pm

Alpinlite
Kenda - you do realize that the Alpinlite only comes in cherry red, right? It's not a retailer decision as to which colour to stock. And after dark, no-one knows what colour your sleeping bag is.

In Gear Deals » Backwoods.com 25% off including WM
December 11, 6:58pm

All Reader Reviews by Stuart .

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Mountain Laurel Designs
I had to cancel an order I placed a couple of weeks ago with Ron. He was very gracious, no argument on his end or attempt to persuade me not to cancel, and my refund came through within 24 hours. To...

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
March 21, 7:52am