BPL Community Profile

Stuart . (lotuseater) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale 40°N,-105°W (Near enough)
About Me Stuart . has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Stuart .

Showing 191 - 200 of 746 | Page: 1 ...11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ...75

Forum » Thread

Added photo

In Gear Swap » FS: NeoAir XTherm Regular
October 10, 10:24am

FS: NeoAir XTherm Regular
SOLD - regular size (72" x 20") Therm-A-Rest NeoAir XTherm. Purchased for my wife, used once. She prefers my DownMat UL7. As new condition. Comes with pump bag and patch kit. Asking $S...

In Gear Swap » FS: NeoAir XTherm Regular
October 10, 8:48am

Re: Innernet
Much delayed PM returned on the innernet. Let me know your thoughts, Chris.

In Gear Swap » FS: MLD Supermid and Innernet
October 09, 10:20am

Innernet
Sounds like the occasional weight penalty of an innernet would be a better compromise than permanently carrying around the perimeter net. I bought my SuperMid to use with the family, and it'd ...

In GEAR » BUg protection in Mids
October 08, 6:59pm

Re Mesh weight
The SuperMid's a 4P shelter, significantly larger than both the Luna 2 and UltaMid 2. It has approx 54sqft of mesh going around the perimeter (9'x9'x18"), hence the weight. Howev...

October 08, 4:29pm

Re: Bug protection in Mids
I took delivery of a SuperMid with perimeter bug netting this summer for use in Colorado. It also has removable netting in the peak vent. In my limited use so far, the noseeum mesh has worked wel...

October 08, 2:45pm

Re: Trade: Sil MLD Trailstar
Good luck with the trade, Stephen. I'd have been all over this if my impatience hadn't gotten the better of me earlier this summer. Love the yellow, but I can't justify another one sh...

In Gear Swap » Trade: Sil MLD Trailstar
October 07, 2:12pm

Re: Re: Re: Sleep comfort: Neoair Alternative?
That was a new BAIAC circa 2009. I was using an optimistically rated 15F bag that I've since switched out for a WM Alpinlite, and wearing Cap 2, which is my normal sleep wear and the standard I...

In GEAR » Sleep comfort: Neoair Alternative?
October 03, 11:06pm

Re: Sleep comfort: Neoair Alternative?
My first inflatable pad was a Big Agnes Insulated Air Core. Compared with the current generation of pads, it's heavy and doesn't insulate well despite the name. Below 40F I was starting to ...

In GEAR » Sleep comfort: Neoair Alternative?
October 03, 10:07pm

Re: Made their $$$ for the year already
The same can't be said for towns around other NPs. Estes Park, CO was hit hard by the floods last month, and just as they were starting to get back on their feet for the influx of leaf peepers ...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Mt. Whitney after Government Shutdown
October 03, 9:34pm

All Reader Reviews by Stuart .

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Mountain Laurel Designs
I had to cancel an order I placed a couple of weeks ago with Ron. He was very gracious, no argument on his end or attempt to persuade me not to cancel, and my refund came through within 24 hours. To...

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
March 21, 7:52am