BPL Community Profile

Stuart . (lotuseater) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale Where the air is thin
About Me Stuart . has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Stuart .

Showing 191 - 200 of 728 | Page: 1 ...11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ...73

Forum » Thread

Re: Mortality rates
Thanks, Greg. I didn't mean to send this discussion off on a morality / ethics tangent. Your explanation helps me understand better what it means to C&R with due care for the fish.

In Editor's Roundtable » Tenkara for Backpackers: State of the Market Report - Part 2
August 23, 6:26pm

Gladdens my heart
Edward, I was unable to post for about a week, but I was following this thread with great interest. I yelled at my monitor when I first read that you weren't the buyer, and then whooped for jo...

In Gear Swap » WTB- GOLITE Shangri-la 6 or 8
August 22, 10:22pm

Mortality rate
Greg - We've chatted before about the morals of C&R. This is the first time I've seen any numbers put to mortality rate based on amount of time exposed to air. As a tenkara / fly fish...

In Editor's Roundtable » Tenkara for Backpackers: State of the Market Report - Part 2
August 22, 9:46pm

Megalite Sold
Sold to David, thank you.

In Gear Swap » FS: WM Megalite
August 22, 9:15pm

FS: WM Megalite - Thanks for the feedback
Many thanks for all the unsolicited votes of confidence. I'm not quite sure what I did to warrant such glowing reports, but I definitely appreciate the feedback, folks.

August 22, 3:52pm

FS: WM Megalite - Price drop
Many thanks for the bumps while my membership issues were being sorted out, Stephen. Price dropped to $295 shipped CONUS, as shown in opening post.

August 19, 5:16pm

Photos added
Photos of the WM Megalite:

August 12, 3:53am

FS: WM Megalite
***SOLD*** Western Mountaineering Megalite 30F 6' Right Zip, like new condition, with tags still attached. Used maximum 10 nights. Comes with cotton storage sack and stuff sack. Stored uncompre...

August 11, 5:51pm

shoefitr app on RW
The shoefitr app on runningwarehouse is excellent in helping with sizing. Just be careful with brand new models. Their data may not be as accurate as with older models. Last fall I ordered a pair ...

In GEAR » need trail runners for very rocky/talus/scree conditions
August 06, 8:32pm

Iwana 11ft
Not exactly what you're asking for, but in case you didn't know, TUSA are selling off their remaining inventory of the Iwana 11ft and the Ayu II 13ft models for $125.

In Gear Swap » WTB: TenkaraUSA Iwana 12ft
August 05, 10:16am

All Reader Reviews by Stuart .

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Mountain Laurel Designs
I had to cancel an order I placed a couple of weeks ago with Ron. He was very gracious, no argument on his end or attempt to persuade me not to cancel, and my refund came through within 24 hours. To...

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
March 21, 7:52am