Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

tyler marlow (like.sisyphus) - BPL Guest

My Locale UTAH
About Me Hiker trash
StateUTAH
CountryUSA
My Website URLhttp://www.like-sisyphus.tumblr.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by tyler marlow

Showing 191 - 200 of 348 | Page: 1 ...11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ...35

Forum » Thread

may
Well you will definitely be behind the main pack of northbounders so that's good. My experience was that bugs were so bad I had to hide in my mummy bag, but I got too hot so would wake up s...

In GEAR » Convince me not to bring my tent!
September 10, 4:40pm

northbound or southbound
The direction you hike will affect this a lot. I hiked southbound and never had a problem with finding shelter space. But northbound you will probably have a hard time finding shelter space dependi...

In GEAR » Convince me not to bring my tent!
September 10, 1:01pm

@william sleeping temps?
Hey William, What would you estimate your Palisade will go down to with the parka?

In GEAR » Balaclava or parka/hoody
September 07, 2:42pm

youre gonna love it!
SOBO is definately the way to go, a totally different experience in my opinion than northbounding. I SOBOed with my dog a little over two years ago starting in mid June This summer I hiked 3 ...

In Gear Lists » AT thru list SoBo July start
September 06, 10:43pm

sockless
Dan, I totally agree! Socks are smelly, uncomfortable when wet or its really hot out, extra weight to carry, more laundry to do in town, ect On my next trip Im going to try my Salomon...

In GEAR » Why do you wear socks?
September 04, 7:39pm

Eh
not for me. The pocket and top closure dont look very well designed, i dont get that weird bottom portion. Although i will say, the protos of son of newt did look sweet.

In GEAR » New MLD Pack
September 02, 9:44pm

summerlite
I think a summertlite is perfect It won't hurt to bring a jacket whether its down synth or fleece, you will probably wear it at some point even if you don't really NEED it. Also it will ...

In GEAR » If you were a college student needing a down jacket...
September 02, 9:28am

thru hike clothes
Starting in may you won't really need any insulated clothing at all in my opinion. If I were you I would do either: Windshirt, light fleece or even midweight ls shirt, rain jacket, short...

In GEAR » If you were a college student needing a down jacket...
September 01, 11:59pm

WTB/WTT XS THOROFARE PANTS
I know there are a few of these threads out there but I wanted to add my name to the list Im looking for a pair of XS thorofare pants, either color. I have a pair of unused small tan thorofares ...

In Gear Swap » WTB/WTT XS THOROFARE PANTS
August 30, 8:38am

xs thorofares
I emailed BPL about those mysterious xs thorofare pants the other day and was told that it was an error and there arent really any left :( That is, unless you bought them all while I was waiting! ...

In Gear Swap » WTT: BPL Thorfare shirts
August 30, 8:32am

All Reader Reviews by tyler marlow

tyler marlow has posted no reviews.