BPL Community Profile

Kyle Meyer (kylemeyer) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale Portland, OR
About Me Kyle Meyer has not added a biography yet.
CityPortland
StateOR
My Website URLhttp://wenthiking.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Kyle Meyer

Showing 191 - 200 of 238 | Page: 1 ...5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24

Forum » Thread

Insulation
Are you going anytime soon? I'd expect temperatures colder than or very near 40, and think you may be a little light on insulation with only a thermawrap for hanging out with the group in camp....

In Gear Lists » 3 days in the Columbia River Gorge area
March 29, 12:14am

Re: Re: like being in a tent
Two nights ago, I got a little chilly while sleeping in the Columbia Gorge in Oregon, and had enough room in my "casket" to put my down jacket on that I was using as my pillow. Additional...

In GEAR » Friendly expertise on camping. Please READ!!
March 24, 11:40am

trees
Tall Trees Grove in Redwood National Park View of Mt Hood from Mt Defiance in the Columbia River Gorge in Oregon

In Photo Gallery » Share Your Trees
March 21, 1:45pm

Re: Inner Net Tent for MLD Trailstar
Nicholas, Thanks for posting photos! The photos single-handedly made me decide on that setup. How are the corners of the pentanet attached to the trailstar?

In GEAR » Inner net tent for TrailStar
March 19, 4:11pm

Wife Lists
My wife is a foot shorter and eighty pounds lighter than me, and we find the cold affects her a lot more. She carries a 20 degree bag year round along with down booties, down vest, synthetic hooded...

In Gear Lists » woman's list?
March 19, 2:49pm

Mountain House
Also PM'ed

In Gear Swap » LOTS of Mountain House
March 17, 3:55pm

Re: Re: Keep track of your trips
Haha, you are awesome, thanks for posting this Chris. Also, my 23 miles over the weekend passed you up by 0.5 miles for the year. I just added an HTML option to the sharing popup so you can post...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Keep track of your trips
March 14, 11:47am

Re: Differences?
Peter, if you've never seen a trailstar pitched in it's common summer configuration with one corner up, the solo obviously borrows more from that design than a hexamid. It looks simply like...

In GEAR » MLD Cricket vs. Zpacks Hexamid
March 09, 8:14am

Poncho Tarp
I just got an email saying my $18 (40% off coupon on top of 50% clearance) 2009 poncho tarp shipped, so apparently some of the messed up savings are being honored and perhaps they really did just h...

In Gear Deals » Golite Huge Clearance - Up to 70% off, example 2008 Pinnacle $39
March 07, 2:35pm

Bulleit
My go-to bourbon is Bulleit Kentucky bourbon. Handsome bottle, 90-proof, and has a fairly unique flavor. A delicious one.

In Chaff » Most Beloved Trail Whisky/Whiskey
February 21, 8:46am

All Reader Reviews by Kyle Meyer

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

MLD Trailstar
I've now had the Trailstar out over thirt...

In Shelters - Tarps & Floorless
January 18, 11:43am